- Ajit Pai’s net neutrality victory lap comes as his own repeal is under review 3 Years Ago
- Alissa Violet is in Italy—and fans are worried she’ll get coronavirus 3 Years Ago
- Bernie or Barry? Garth Brooks’ Sanders jersey sparks online panic Today 8:42 AM
- Netflix series ‘Followers’ is a visual treat—but lacks a clear narrative Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer got trapped under ice for TikTok clout, ‘came close to dying’ Thursday 7:59 PM
- #BernieBruh puts new spin on ‘Bernie Bro’ label, showcases support among Black voters Thursday 6:58 PM
- Camila María Concepcíon, trans activist and Netflix writer, dies at 28 Thursday 5:46 PM
- Chrissy Teigen calls out fan who made weird comment about her daughter’s feet Thursday 4:57 PM
- TikTok’s ‘clean queen’ says videos are helping her figure out ‘adulting’ Thursday 4:12 PM
- Clearview clients include ICE, Macy’s, Best Buy, leaked data reveals Thursday 4:08 PM
- Women are clamoring to get their photos on a Twitter feed of ‘hot mugshots’ Thursday 4:06 PM
- ‘Love Is Blind’ finale: Somehow, real love emerged from this dystopian setting Thursday 3:57 PM
- Creator of ‘Say So’ TikTok dance appears in Doja Cat music video Thursday 3:51 PM
- Is TikTok’s algorithm actually pretty racist? Thursday 3:45 PM
- Fans freaking out over ‘Say My Name’ horror remix featured in Jordan Peele’s ‘Candyman’ Thursday 3:33 PM
If you’re looking to get cozy with an Italian plumber but you’re not ready to commit to a long-term relationship, these official Nintendo plush toys have you covered.
The Mario brothers, Kirby, Yoshi, Waddle Dee, and even some fan-favorite deep cuts like Dry Bones and Magikoopa are available as glorious stuffed toys that will make you forget about basic teddy bears faster than you can say, “It’s-a-me, Mario!”
These official Nintendo plush toys are made from high-quality materials. They measure about 5-8 inches, so they’re perfect for traveling, decorating a drab desk, or just tossing about. Keep a few at every doorway to keep any pending Koopa invasions at bay. Little Buddy Toys Nintendo Plush are available on sale through Amazon for $9.99+ (regularly $18.99+).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Smash Bros. Ultimate Essentials to Make You King Of The Ring
- These rare Funko Pops are diamonds in the rough
- Race, dive, and soar through the skies with Nintendo Labo Vehicle Kit
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.