- This bubble tea challenge is a balancing act 3 Years Ago
- Laura Dern gifts the internet with more ‘Big Little Lies’ memes 3 Years Ago
- The Stonks meme is back—and it’s weirder than ever Today 1:27 PM
- Video shows officer threatening to shoot pregnant Black woman in front of her children Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Leila’ tells a familiar dystopian horror story Today 12:37 PM
- O.J. Simpson says in Twitter video that he never slept with Kris Jenner Today 12:06 PM
- GOP commissioner jokes on Facebook about running over Trump protesters Today 11:52 AM
- 2 trans women killed within 3 months in the same neighborhood Today 11:35 AM
- DNC tries to pander with tone-deaf Beyoncé meme, fails miserably Today 10:45 AM
- Parkland grad says Harvard rescinded offer after racist comments surfaced Today 10:10 AM
- ‘The Edge of Democracy’ chronicles the downfall of Brazil’s political leaders Today 9:42 AM
- Suzanne Collins is writing a ‘Hunger Games’ prequel Today 9:31 AM
- KSI rips Logan Paul for delay in their YouTube boxing rematch Today 9:02 AM
- Trump kicks chief of staff out of Oval Office for coughing during interview Today 8:29 AM
- Netflix announces Samurai version of ‘Game of Thrones’ Today 8:10 AM
Here’s how you can finally get your hands on Nintendo’s NES Classic
It’s easier than you would think!
Everyone’s chasing after Nintendo’s NES Classic, a.k.a. childhood nostalgia in the form of a console, but it’s been nowhere to be found since launch day. Fortunately, several retailers are throwing gamers a bone.
ThinkGeek is approaching things a little differently than usual by offering shoppers a chance to add the NES Classic to their wishlists until Monday, Dec. 12 10 a.m. ET. After that, batches of fans will be selected and sent an access code to buy the console, which they will need to redeem in 24 hours in order to secure their order.
Amazon’s also getting in on the hype, tweeting this on Tuesday:
NES Classic fans: we’ve got a couple exciting announcements to make in the coming week. Stay tuned for more info soon!
— Amazon Video Games (@amazongames) December 7, 2016
So if you’re yearning for the Nintendo NES Classic this holiday season, tell someone who loves you to get their name on that wish list. In the meantime, keep your ear to the ground for any Amazon developments!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This Chewbacca stocking will make you smile on Christmas morning
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.