- Chaotic good, true neutral: The 2020 Democrat alignment chart Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Brazil live in the U-17 World Cup final Today 3:00 AM
- Influencer gets prison time for performing illegal cosmetic procedures on followers Saturday 5:13 PM
- Parent immediately regrets baby monitor after seeing ‘possessed’ baby Saturday 3:53 PM
- Buttigieg used Kenyan stock photo to promote plan for Black America Saturday 2:29 PM
- Disney+ is the best streaming service for families available today Saturday 1:43 PM
- Netflix to amend Nazi docuseries after being accused of rewriting history Saturday 1:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about TikTok Saturday 1:00 PM
- Screaming drummer girl steals hearts with passionate Nirvana cover Saturday 12:50 PM
- The Kardashians receiving backlash for food fight Instagram post Saturday 10:26 AM
- How to stream Artem Lobov vs. Jason Knight in BKFC Saturday 9:00 AM
- Lizzo sued by Postmates runner she accused of stealing her food Saturday 8:39 AM
- How to stream Jan Blachowicz vs. Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza on UFC Fight Night Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to watch Georgia vs. Auburn live Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Navy vs. Notre Dame live Saturday 3:30 AM
Even heroes, be they swordsman or plumbers, need their rest. These Nintendo lounge pants are perfect for battle-worn gamers.
These cotton drawstring loungers are as comfortable as pants get. There’s pockets on both sides—you know, for snacks. Heck, you can even slide a Joy-Con or two in there if you need to. And they’re available in two 8-bitastic styles.
Super Mario lounge pants are covered in rows of NES sprites of springs, blocks, fireballs and the plumber himself. And because it’s an amazing and rare Mario item, it comes in a question block tin. If Hyrule’s hero is more your jive, there’s Zelda lounge pants. They’re bright green just like Link’s tunic, and bear not only a Triforce pattern, but the Hylian crest. They even come in a fancy black 8-bit Link tin. Score!
These Nintendo 8-bit lounge pants are available on ThinkGeek for $29.99 each. Remember, they come in their own gift box, so you don’t even need to wrap them.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Gotta catch all these precious Pokémon starter plushies
- This Bowser puppet is menacing but totally adorbs
- The Super Nintendo Pro is the wireless controller of your dreams
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.