- British judge refuses to delay WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s extradition hearing Monday 8:01 PM
- Indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas’ private Instagram filled with Trump connections Monday 7:22 PM
- ‘Bomboclaat’ is the new ‘sco pa tu manaa’ Monday 7:00 PM
- Lori Harvey reportedly trying to walk away from car crash spawns memes Monday 6:00 PM
- In Netflix’s ‘Upstarts,’ Silicon Valley CEOs are the good guys Monday 4:35 PM
- This video of a tree struck by lightning is… relatable? Monday 4:13 PM
- How to watch ‘Keeping Faith’ Monday 3:37 PM
- ‘South Park’ at the center of $500 million streaming war Monday 3:16 PM
- Pizza Hut and Papa John’s employees pranked into talking to each other on the phone Monday 2:34 PM
- Twitter bullies brought Jordan Peterson to tears Monday 2:24 PM
- 25 last-minute Halloween costumes for those with no time to shop Monday 1:30 PM
- Krassensteins return to Twitter and are immediately suspended Monday 1:01 PM
- Tom Brady insists he didn’t parody Robert Kraft in ‘Living with Yourself’ cameo Monday 12:52 PM
- Black security guard fired for telling student not to call him the N-word Monday 12:38 PM
- How Watchmen’s Bass Reeves cameo ties into the original comic Monday 12:34 PM
See, it wasn’t a fad. The Switch is getting another game that lets you build, play, and discover with the Nintendo Labo Vehicle Kit.
Toy-Con 03 follows the variety and robot Labo kits released in April of 2018 to mass acclaim. This kit puts you in the driver’s seat of a car, a plane, and even a submarine. You build your own peripherals and personalize them to match your aesthetic.
These peripherals aren’t just for show. Once you combine them with the Switch game that comes with the kit, you’re in for hours of memorable fun. Go offroad in an RV, soar through the skies, or go on a deep-sea adventure. All you need is a little imagination.
Nintendo Switch Toy-Con 03 Vehicle Kit is currently on sale through Amazon for $39.99 (regularly $42.95).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to use Nintendo’s Switch eShop to its fullest
- These Yu-Gi-Oh structure decks are your first step to dueling glory
- This ‘Super Smash Bros.’ Ridley amiibo is almost too big to handle
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.