- Why is Instagram still hosting ‘Black Lives Don’t Matter’ accounts? 2 Years Ago
- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
Attention gamers! This Nintendo Game Boy watch will make sure you get to your next Poké battle on time (and in style).
The Game Boy LCD watch features an adjustable rubber band, so it will be comfortable for all-day wear. Unfortunately, the Game Boy buttons are just for decoration (sorry). But lucky for you, this LCD watch won’t eat through your batteries. Instead, you’ll be able to check the time on its retro Game Boy face day after day.
Like all other Nintendo devices, you won’t be able to use the watch if submerged in water. So remember to take it off before you shower. But unlike recent Nintendo devices, you have to manually change the time come Daylight Savings or if you cross into a different timezone. Now THAT’S retro. But the button on the side makes that as easy as changing your game cartridge.
The Nintendo Game Boy LCD watch is available exclusively through ThinkGeek for just $14.99. Game on!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Sparkle and shine with Star Power thanks to this Mario Kart bracelet
- This $10 tube will keep glasses from slipping down your nose
- Transform your Apple watch into an iMac with this stand
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.