- #ICEBae is reportedly a Democrat–and she has some things to get off her chest Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Fans are stoked that Taika Waititi is back to direct ‘Thor 4’ Tuesday 7:22 PM
- Sacha Baron Cohen thanks ‘co-stars’ Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin for making Emmy nominations possible Tuesday 6:43 PM
- Roger Stone barred from posting on all social media platforms Tuesday 6:03 PM
- The FaceApp challenge shows you how gracefully you’ll age Tuesday 5:16 PM
- Kylie Jenner opens up about her mental health in candid Instagram post Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Fans speculate wildly about Naomi Watts’ ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel role after leaked set photo Tuesday 3:54 PM
- New Jersey congressman joins House Democrats ‘Squad’ because of an Onion article Tuesday 3:09 PM
- Twitter begins rolling out new desktop redesign, and users aren’t happy Tuesday 1:54 PM
- Man asks his girlfriend to ‘unlove’ her ex—and people do not agree with him Tuesday 1:37 PM
- Relive a forgotten gem with the TurboGrafx-16 Mini console Tuesday 1:09 PM
- Judge says Daily Stormer founder must pay $14 million for harassing Jewish realtor Tuesday 1:01 PM
- Graphic depiction of suicide cut from Netflix’s ’13 Reasons Why’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
- Streaming titles seize 2019 Emmy nominations Tuesday 12:19 PM
- ‘Frankenstein’s Monster’s Monster, Frankenstein’ tries to find humor in bad actors Tuesday 12:02 PM
You’ll never miss another release thanks to this Nintendo Game Boy watch
Sadly you can’t play Tetris on it.
Attention gamers! This Nintendo Game Boy watch will make sure you get to your next Poké battle on time (and in style).
The Game Boy LCD watch features an adjustable rubber band, so it will be comfortable for all-day wear. Unfortunately, the Game Boy buttons are just for decoration (sorry). But lucky for you, this LCD watch won’t eat through your batteries. Instead, you’ll be able to check the time on its retro Game Boy face day after day.
Like all other Nintendo devices, you won’t be able to use the watch if submerged in water. So remember to take it off before you shower. But unlike recent Nintendo devices, you have to manually change the time come Daylight Savings or if you cross into a different timezone. Now THAT’S retro. But the button on the side makes that as easy as changing your game cartridge.
The Nintendo Game Boy LCD watch is available exclusively through ThinkGeek for just $14.99. Game on!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Sparkle and shine with Star Power thanks to this Mario Kart bracelet
- This $10 tube will keep glasses from slipping down your nose
- Transform your Apple watch into an iMac with this stand
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.