- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate player’s trans flag removed for being ‘political’ Monday 7:37 PM
- Does Donald Trump Jr. know what American soldiers do? Monday 7:17 PM
- Sophie Turner has a hot take on Arya’s ‘Game of Thrones’ sex scene Monday 6:50 PM
- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video Monday 3:12 PM
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Monday 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Monday 2:37 PM
- The best Korean beauty toners for your skincare routine Monday 2:33 PM
- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy Monday 2:27 PM
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk Monday 2:09 PM
- The 7 best lubes for when you wanna do butt stuff Monday 2:00 PM
- 11 best sex toys under $35 to blow your mind Monday 1:30 PM
- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation Monday 1:12 PM
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme Monday 1:12 PM
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings Monday 12:55 PM
- The 8 best Korean sunscreens to add to your bag Monday 12:15 PM
You’ll never miss another release thanks to this Nintendo Game Boy watch
Sadly you can’t play Tetris on it.
Attention gamers! This Nintendo Game Boy watch will make sure you get to your next Poké battle on time (and in style).
The Game Boy LCD watch features an adjustable rubber band, so it will be comfortable for all-day wear. Unfortunately, the Game Boy buttons are just for decoration (sorry). But lucky for you, this LCD watch won’t eat through your batteries. Instead, you’ll be able to check the time on its retro Game Boy face day after day.
Like all other Nintendo devices, you won’t be able to use the watch if submerged in water. So remember to take it off before you shower. But unlike recent Nintendo devices, you have to manually change the time come Daylight Savings or if you cross into a different timezone. Now THAT’S retro. But the button on the side makes that as easy as changing your game cartridge.
The Nintendo Game Boy LCD watch is available exclusively through ThinkGeek for just $14.99. Game on!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Sparkle and shine with Star Power thanks to this Mario Kart bracelet
- This $10 tube will keep glasses from slipping down your nose
- Transform your Apple watch into an iMac with this stand
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.