- Fortnite streamer Tfue sues gaming organization FaZe Clan over contract dispute 2 Years Ago
- Report finds some users can’t opt out of Facebook’s face recognition Monday 7:27 PM
- Get emotional over this real-life pastor baptizing an anime girl in virtual reality Monday 6:53 PM
- Twitter wants to know what Jack in the Box did to offend Kim Kardashian Monday 6:38 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ meme claims King’s Landing is an ‘inside job’ Monday 6:06 PM
- Report: Personal data of 49 million Instagram influencers exposed online Monday 4:57 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 trailer teases a wet, hot American summer Monday 4:02 PM
- What Daenerys’ biggest ‘Game of Thrones’ scenes have in common with Nazi propaganda Monday 3:12 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June Monday 2:11 PM
- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 2:04 PM
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? Monday 1:29 PM
- The surprising religious subtext of ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’ Monday 12:53 PM
- Robin Arryn got hot—and the internet is seriously shook Monday 12:40 PM
- Tana Mongeau is going to VidCon a year after TanaCon disaster Monday 12:12 PM
- What have 2020 Democrats said about Alabama’s abortion ban? Monday 11:36 AM
It’s Nintendo sixty-foouuuuuuur all over again.
If you’ve been on the internet for a while, you remember that one kid that got the Nintendo 64 he so desperately wanted on Christmas morning. We all do, because any gamer has totally felt that kid’s feels.
We found ourselves screaming all over again when we discovered this Nintendo 64 coffee table base, which was created by Etsy artist GeeksWithWood. It’s made of fiberboard with a laminated top and measures 18x18x18″, so it’ll have some presence in a room. You can use it as a stool, add glass on top to make a table, or simply display it in your foyer window to boast about how cool you are.
This table base is $150 and costs a little over $50 to ship. In short, for about $200 you can enjoy this ultimate tribute to one of Nintendo’s most memorable systems. To us, that’s a small price to pay to make your house that cool.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This hardcover Super Famicom book is a gamer’s dream tome
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.