- Jeff Bezos subtweets Saudi prince following phone hack report 3 Years Ago
- ‘Yeah, good. OK’ Bernie Sanders meme is a new way to dismiss people 3 Years Ago
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Petty displays of affection Today 2:12 PM
- Makeup artist transforms into Timothée Chalamet on TikTok Today 1:54 PM
- Iguanas are falling from trees—and people are selling them online for food Today 1:02 PM
- 75,000 sign petition to fire Wendy Williams after ‘cleft lip’ comment about Joaquin Phoenix Today 12:30 PM
- Kim Kardashian says Kylie Jenner’s setting spray is ‘cheap sh*t’ Today 11:59 AM
- Trump continues to demand Apple unlock iPhones for the government Today 11:46 AM
- Police officer suspended after video of a handcuffed Delonte West surfaces Today 11:33 AM
- ‘Girls don’t want a boyfriend’ meme leaves boyfriends in 2019 Today 11:21 AM
- Are these tweets about ‘The Bachelor’ or Trump’s impeachment? Today 10:45 AM
- Likely file Saudi prince sent to Jeff Bezos’ to hack his phone revealed Today 10:10 AM
- Will Olivia Jade have to testify against her mother, Lori Loughlin, in bribery trial? Today 10:07 AM
- Gina Rodriguez slammed for promoting ‘American Dirt’ Today 9:26 AM
- Netflix says ‘The Witcher’ is its biggest show. Is it really? Today 8:59 AM
If you’ve been on the internet for a while, you remember that one kid that got the Nintendo 64 he so desperately wanted on Christmas morning. We all do, because any gamer has totally felt that kid’s feels.
We found ourselves screaming all over again when we discovered this Nintendo 64 coffee table base, which was created by Etsy artist GeeksWithWood. It’s made of fiberboard with a laminated top and measures 18x18x18″, so it’ll have some presence in a room. You can use it as a stool, add glass on top to make a table, or simply display it in your foyer window to boast about how cool you are.
This table base is $150 and costs a little over $50 to ship. In short, for about $200 you can enjoy this ultimate tribute to one of Nintendo’s most memorable systems. To us, that’s a small price to pay to make your house that cool.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This hardcover Super Famicom book is a gamer’s dream tome
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.