- There’s a perfectly good reason why we can’t buy official Baby Yoda merch yet 3 Years Ago
- Trump’s handwritten ‘I WANT NOTHING’ note gets memed Today 12:57 PM
- Facebook quietly launched a meme generator app called Whale Today 12:40 PM
- How to watch tonight’s fire Warriors vs. Mavericks matchup online Today 12:14 PM
- Android security flaw could have let hackers hijack your phone’s camera Today 12:10 PM
- How Julia Roberts playing Harriet Tubman became a meme Today 12:01 PM
- Woman banned from Instagram for sharing d*ck pic she didn’t ask for (updated) Today 11:55 AM
- People risking concussions for new TikTok challenge Today 11:14 AM
- A ‘Joker’ sequel could be in the works from Warner Bros. (updated) Today 11:06 AM
- Is Jake Paul going to fight again? There are plenty of clues Today 10:57 AM
- Ghostemane concert abruptly canceled amid ‘safety concerns’ and reported gun threat Today 10:41 AM
- Trump Jr. retweets UFC fighter who called troop a ‘douche bag’ Today 10:26 AM
- The best apps and gadgets for cooking the perfect Thanksgiving feast Today 10:22 AM
- Amazon says police can hold on to Ring videos indefinitely Today 9:42 AM
- Henry Cavill on the prospect of playing Superman again: ‘the cape is still in the closet’ Today 9:15 AM
If you’ve been on the internet for a while, you remember that one kid that got the Nintendo 64 he so desperately wanted on Christmas morning. We all do, because any gamer has totally felt that kid’s feels.
We found ourselves screaming all over again when we discovered this Nintendo 64 coffee table base, which was created by Etsy artist GeeksWithWood. It’s made of fiberboard with a laminated top and measures 18x18x18″, so it’ll have some presence in a room. You can use it as a stool, add glass on top to make a table, or simply display it in your foyer window to boast about how cool you are.
This table base is $150 and costs a little over $50 to ship. In short, for about $200 you can enjoy this ultimate tribute to one of Nintendo’s most memorable systems. To us, that’s a small price to pay to make your house that cool.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This hardcover Super Famicom book is a gamer’s dream tome
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.