- Senator calls Facebook’s current election disinformation efforts ‘inadequate’ in letter 4 Years Ago
- The Phillie Phanatic mascot unveils a slimmer makeover 4 Years Ago
- YouTuber threatened with arrest after rapping about being a girl from Mecca 4 Years Ago
- Video shows flat-Earther ‘daredevil’ crashing to death after homemade rocket fails 4 Years Ago
- Cardi B defends Dwyane Wade’s daughter during Instagram Live 4 Years Ago
- YouTube briefly shuts down beloved ‘lofi hip hop radio’ channel, launching a new meme Today 11:42 AM
- Neil deGrasse Tyson points out that Elsa from ‘Frozen’ has ‘horse-sized eyeballs’ Today 10:58 AM
- Republicans as Sanders rises: Watch out, we may vote for Trump Today 10:54 AM
- Amazon series ‘Hunters’ criticized by Auschwitz Memorial over fictionalized scene Today 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Gentefied’ is actually made for people of color Today 9:28 AM
- Drug dealer loses $60 million after misplacing his Bitcoin code Today 9:18 AM
- TSA bans employees from using TikTok Today 9:09 AM
- PewDiePie rips Jake Paul, calls his money-making venture ‘complete bullsh*t’ Today 9:05 AM
- Can a lawsuit in Illinois stop a dangerous new facial recognition app? Today 6:30 AM
- Fan uncovers ‘Westworld’ trailers hidden on fictional company’s website Sunday 8:18 PM
Here’s a deal to geek out about.
Both the red and black versions of the consoles are included in the sale. The price dropped for a bit in the spring, but you really don’t see it this low outside of Black Friday, so if you’re in the market for a new console, now’s a good time to snag one brand new.
You can check out the 3DS XL deal here. And what’s a console without games? There are a number of popular Nintendo 3DS titles available for 50 percent off or more.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to play NES games now before the Classic Edition
- 5 best battery-saving chargers for Pokémon Go trainers
- Nintendo fans will geek out over Vans’ new shoe line
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.