- Man dragged for recording, posting video of neighbor being ‘killed’ instead of helping Saturday 4:14 PM
- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Ravens in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- Are TikTok teens throwing up gang signs in their videos? Saturday 2:45 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters believe ‘deep state’ tried to sabotage rally Saturday 12:51 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Saturday 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Saturday 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Saturday 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Saturday 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Saturday 6:30 AM
Presented by USAopoly
If you can’t make decisions by yourself, you may identify with the Mayor from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas. But your indecisiveness may prove handy when it comes time to play a board game. Especially Nightmare Before Christmas Clue!
Just as Lock, Shock, and Barrel sang about in The Nightmare Before Christmas Sandy Claws has been kidnapped in this game. It’s your job to figure out the three W’s: who did it, what item was used to facilitate the crime and where they’re hiding him.
This version of Clue is about more than just solving a mystery. It’s also about saving Christmas! Are you up for the challenge?
Nightmare Before Christmas Clue takes place in a Burton-esque universe. There are nine possible regions where Sandy Claws could be stashed and they’ll all remind you of that infamous trip from Halloween Town to Christmas Town.
Instead of using the original Clue characters, the cast of Tim Burton’s hit Halloween flick serve as suspects. Choose from Jack Skellington, Ooogie Boogie, Sally, Dr. Finkelstein, Two-Faced Mayor and the trio Lock, Shock and Barrel.
The game also includes six custom pieces as Weapons: Zombie Duck, Bathtub, Present, Wreath, Frog’s Breath and a Bear Trap.
The board game is suitable for up to six players, and there is even a modification to make it a two-player game.
Remember, Jack Skellington did say you should work together. You don’t have to be three birds of a feather, now or ever, but it probably helps if you like the people you’re playing with. So go on and invite a couple of pals over, sit together and solve this mystery before it escalates into a real nightmare.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.