- Tom Steyer calls for reparations Tuesday 9:05 PM
- Etika mural added as official PokéStop in Pokémon Go Tuesday 8:35 PM
- Debate devolves into candidates shouting ‘math’ at each other Tuesday 8:19 PM
- Bloomberg rolls his eyes when challenged over sexist comments Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Bloomberg almost accidentally claims he ‘bought’ Congress Tuesday 8:03 PM
- ‘Dick Pound’ and ‘Bisexual Men Exist’ trend together–Twitter goes wild Tuesday 7:54 PM
- James Charles receives backlash over ‘racist’ imitation of Latinx TikTok character, Rosa Tuesday 7:06 PM
- Video shows people harassing elderly Asian man while he collects cans Tuesday 6:23 PM
- Bob Iger steps down as Disney CEO, prompting conspiracy theories Tuesday 5:53 PM
- Bhad Bhabie threatens to kill Skai Jackson amid feud involving their moms Tuesday 4:51 PM
- Body camera shows officer boasting about arresting a 6-year-old Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Duffy opens up about the rape, captivity that led her to stop singing Tuesday 3:51 PM
- Cynthia Nixon embodies feminist rage in viral video Tuesday 3:30 PM
- Samsung factory shuts down amid confirmed coronavirus case Tuesday 3:08 PM
- Bebe Rexha says she won’t be ‘imprisoned’ by bipolar disorder Tuesday 2:33 PM
Presented by USAopoly
If you can’t make decisions by yourself, you may identify with the Mayor from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas. But your indecisiveness may prove handy when it comes time to play a board game. Especially Nightmare Before Christmas Clue!
Just as Lock, Shock, and Barrel sang about in The Nightmare Before Christmas Sandy Claws has been kidnapped in this game. It’s your job to figure out the three W’s: who did it, what item was used to facilitate the crime and where they’re hiding him.
This version of Clue is about more than just solving a mystery. It’s also about saving Christmas! Are you up for the challenge?
Nightmare Before Christmas Clue takes place in a Burton-esque universe. There are nine possible regions where Sandy Claws could be stashed and they’ll all remind you of that infamous trip from Halloween Town to Christmas Town.
Instead of using the original Clue characters, the cast of Tim Burton’s hit Halloween flick serve as suspects. Choose from Jack Skellington, Ooogie Boogie, Sally, Dr. Finkelstein, Two-Faced Mayor and the trio Lock, Shock and Barrel.
The game also includes six custom pieces as Weapons: Zombie Duck, Bathtub, Present, Wreath, Frog’s Breath and a Bear Trap.
The board game is suitable for up to six players, and there is even a modification to make it a two-player game.
Remember, Jack Skellington did say you should work together. You don’t have to be three birds of a feather, now or ever, but it probably helps if you like the people you’re playing with. So go on and invite a couple of pals over, sit together and solve this mystery before it escalates into a real nightmare.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.