- Microsoft employees want to cancel a $479 million contract with the U.S. military 1 Year Ago
- Queso recipe gets launched to space Today 10:09 AM
- ‘Isabelle Facts’ was a wholesome queer meme account—until harassers showed up Today 8:28 AM
- 2016 election stories the ‘Newsroom’ reboot will cover Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Brandon Rios vs. Humberto Soto for free Today 6:00 AM
- ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ heads to ‘Bly Manor’ for next installment Today 5:45 AM
- How to stream James DeGale vs. Chris Eubank Jr. for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 145 in Prague for free Today 5:00 AM
- R. Kelly charged in Chicago with multiple counts of sex abuse Friday 7:51 PM
- Elon Musk finally hosts PewDiePie’s meme review Friday 6:27 PM
- Netflix throws ‘Umbrella Academy’-themed wedding for fans Friday 4:54 PM
- Report: Facebook collects app data on users’ body weight, menstrual cycles Friday 3:38 PM
- Amy Klobuchar reportedly ate salad with a comb, and Twitter’s got questions Friday 2:47 PM
- Nobody likes Spotify’s new update Friday 2:34 PM
- Student assaulted on campus while tabling for right-wing group Friday 1:56 PM
‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ Clue will make you the next Pumpkin King
Presented by USAopoly
If you can’t make decisions by yourself, you may identify with the Mayor from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas. But your indecisiveness may prove handy when it comes time to play a board game. Especially Nightmare Before Christmas Clue!
Just as Lock, Shock, and Barrel sang about in The Nightmare Before Christmas Sandy Claws has been kidnapped in this game. It’s your job to figure out the three W’s: who did it, what item was used to facilitate the crime and where they’re hiding him.
This version of Clue is about more than just solving a mystery. It’s also about saving Christmas! Are you up for the challenge?
Nightmare Before Christmas Clue takes place in a Burton-esque universe. There are nine possible regions where Sandy Claws could be stashed and they’ll all remind you of that infamous trip from Halloween Town to Christmas Town.
Instead of using the original Clue characters, the cast of Tim Burton’s hit Halloween flick serve as suspects. Choose from Jack Skellington, Ooogie Boogie, Sally, Dr. Finkelstein, Two-Faced Mayor and the trio Lock, Shock and Barrel.
The game also includes six custom pieces as Weapons: Zombie Duck, Bathtub, Present, Wreath, Frog’s Breath and a Bear Trap.
The board game is suitable for up to six players, and there is even a modification to make it a two-player game.
Remember, Jack Skellington did say you should work together. You don’t have to be three birds of a feather, now or ever, but it probably helps if you like the people you’re playing with. So go on and invite a couple of pals over, sit together and solve this mystery before it escalates into a real nightmare.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.