- Reddit just banned the NBA Streams subreddit 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Drunk History’ for free 2 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Unit 42’ soars on the chemistry of its unlikely lead partners Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Good Trouble’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- It’s time for Pete Buttigieg to claim his status as Short King Today 6:30 AM
- The best foreign-language TV shows on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- Hasan Minhaj explains why your internet sucks in ‘Patriot Act’ episode, puts it on DVD Monday 8:41 PM
- Hackers got control of Dylan Sprouse’s Twitter account, posted offensive content Monday 7:38 PM
- Twitch is suing the trolls who flooded the platform with porn and Christchurch shooting footage Monday 6:55 PM
- Cat filter turns Pakistani politicians’ press conference into frisky business Monday 6:12 PM
- Couple calls for boycott of dog walker app Wag! after their dog was abducted Monday 5:07 PM
- Trump gets banned from SeekingArrangement because he’s not a ‘real sugar daddy’ Monday 4:17 PM
- InfoWars accidentally sent child porn to lawyers representing Sandy Hook parents Monday 4:12 PM
- Sticker warns men changing diapers about ‘feminization of the American male’ Monday 4:10 PM
- The genius way Genius caught Google allegedly stealing lyrics Monday 3:03 PM
‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ Clue will make you the next Pumpkin King
Presented by USAopoly
If you can’t make decisions by yourself, you may identify with the Mayor from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas. But your indecisiveness may prove handy when it comes time to play a board game. Especially Nightmare Before Christmas Clue!
Just as Lock, Shock, and Barrel sang about in The Nightmare Before Christmas Sandy Claws has been kidnapped in this game. It’s your job to figure out the three W’s: who did it, what item was used to facilitate the crime and where they’re hiding him.
This version of Clue is about more than just solving a mystery. It’s also about saving Christmas! Are you up for the challenge?
Nightmare Before Christmas Clue takes place in a Burton-esque universe. There are nine possible regions where Sandy Claws could be stashed and they’ll all remind you of that infamous trip from Halloween Town to Christmas Town.
Instead of using the original Clue characters, the cast of Tim Burton’s hit Halloween flick serve as suspects. Choose from Jack Skellington, Ooogie Boogie, Sally, Dr. Finkelstein, Two-Faced Mayor and the trio Lock, Shock and Barrel.
The game also includes six custom pieces as Weapons: Zombie Duck, Bathtub, Present, Wreath, Frog’s Breath and a Bear Trap.
The board game is suitable for up to six players, and there is even a modification to make it a two-player game.
Remember, Jack Skellington did say you should work together. You don’t have to be three birds of a feather, now or ever, but it probably helps if you like the people you’re playing with. So go on and invite a couple of pals over, sit together and solve this mystery before it escalates into a real nightmare.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.