- Far-right troll Ian Miles Cheong gets flamed for mocking a ‘Star Wars’ fan Thursday 6:17 PM
- Facebook says ‘millions,’ not ‘tens of thousands,’ affected by Instagram password bug Thursday 5:13 PM
- Leading 2020 Democrats mock redactions in Mueller report Thursday 4:04 PM
- 8 weed accessories for stealthy stoners Thursday 4:00 PM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players are now fighting on giant d*cks Thursday 3:37 PM
- Why are Facebook and Google translating this Spanish word into a racial slur? Thursday 3:32 PM
- Instagram page encourages meme creators to join a meme union Thursday 3:24 PM
- 28 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend Thursday 1:33 PM
- The 5 most important conclusions from Robert Mueller’s report Thursday 1:28 PM
- Facebook bans many of the U.K.’s infamous far-right groups Thursday 1:15 PM
- Cersei and Tyrion Lannister learned about respect from Elmo Thursday 12:57 PM
- The Mueller Report includes a footnote about the pee tape Thursday 12:08 PM
- Trump at the start of Mueller investigation: ‘I’m f*cked’ Thursday 11:19 AM
- Joe Rogan’s podcast has a serious women problem Thursday 11:10 AM
- The best Mother’s Day gifts for every budget Thursday 11:04 AM
‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ Clue will make you the next Pumpkin King
Presented by USAopoly
If you can’t make decisions by yourself, you may identify with the Mayor from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas. But your indecisiveness may prove handy when it comes time to play a board game. Especially Nightmare Before Christmas Clue!
Just as Lock, Shock, and Barrel sang about in The Nightmare Before Christmas Sandy Claws has been kidnapped in this game. It’s your job to figure out the three W’s: who did it, what item was used to facilitate the crime and where they’re hiding him.
This version of Clue is about more than just solving a mystery. It’s also about saving Christmas! Are you up for the challenge?
Nightmare Before Christmas Clue takes place in a Burton-esque universe. There are nine possible regions where Sandy Claws could be stashed and they’ll all remind you of that infamous trip from Halloween Town to Christmas Town.
Instead of using the original Clue characters, the cast of Tim Burton’s hit Halloween flick serve as suspects. Choose from Jack Skellington, Ooogie Boogie, Sally, Dr. Finkelstein, Two-Faced Mayor and the trio Lock, Shock and Barrel.
The game also includes six custom pieces as Weapons: Zombie Duck, Bathtub, Present, Wreath, Frog’s Breath and a Bear Trap.
The board game is suitable for up to six players, and there is even a modification to make it a two-player game.
Remember, Jack Skellington did say you should work together. You don’t have to be three birds of a feather, now or ever, but it probably helps if you like the people you’re playing with. So go on and invite a couple of pals over, sit together and solve this mystery before it escalates into a real nightmare.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.