- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Today 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Today 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Today 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Today 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Today 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Today 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Today 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Today 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Today 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Today 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Today 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Today 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Today 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ fans will go cuckoo for this clock
The craftsmanship is unreal.
You’ve let Tim Burton’s classic The Nightmare Before Christmas into your hearts and/or childhood nightmares. Now you can let it into your home too.
This Nightmare Before Christmas cuckoo clock takes fandom swag up a notch with its highly detailed design, hand-painted with a color palette that’ll get you in a trick-or-treating mood.
The clock features Jack and Sally standing in front of Town Hall, with Jack’s Tower in the distance. Shock and Barrel hang off the clock’s pinecone weights, while Lock hovers above the pendulum. Ghosts and jack-o’-lanterns are lit up by LED lights.
This kind of craftsmanship does not come cheap. The clock costs $199.95 on Amazon, but it is well worth it for this collector’s piece. If you’re looking to treat yo’ self to Halloween decorations that will hold up year-round, this isn’t a bad place to start.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 13 ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ must-haves for Halloween fans
- 7 creative writing classes that will mold you into the next Shirley Jackson
- 14 Halloween accessories to help you get through the month of October
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.