- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale 3 Years Ago
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations 3 Years Ago
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) 3 Years Ago
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Today 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Today 2:41 PM
- Man arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot YouTube employees Today 2:13 PM
- Some House Dems are backing away from the Save the Internet Act Today 1:40 PM
- Thousands sign petition calling for Danny DeVito to play Wolverine Today 1:02 PM
- Jason Mitchell fired from ‘Desperados’ and ‘The Chi’ after misconduct allegations Today 12:36 PM
- Police raid Black woman’s house after white neighbor complains about loud Malcolm X speeches Today 12:20 PM
- ‘Transfixed’ says it’s a ‘breakthrough’ series, but it still fetishizes trans bodies Today 11:04 AM
- Senator proposes Do Not Track bill to allow consumers to opt out of data gathering Today 10:54 AM
- The Queen of the North likes to Juul Today 10:36 AM
- Nearly half of Juul’s Twitter followers can’t legally buy the product, study says Today 10:26 AM
- New Facebook Messenger scam tricks people into thinking they donated to ISIS Today 10:26 AM
‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ fans will go cuckoo for this clock
The craftsmanship is unreal.
You’ve let Tim Burton’s classic The Nightmare Before Christmas into your hearts and/or childhood nightmares. Now you can let it into your home too.
This Nightmare Before Christmas cuckoo clock takes fandom swag up a notch with its highly detailed design, hand-painted with a color palette that’ll get you in a trick-or-treating mood.
The clock features Jack and Sally standing in front of Town Hall, with Jack’s Tower in the distance. Shock and Barrel hang off the clock’s pinecone weights, while Lock hovers above the pendulum. Ghosts and jack-o’-lanterns are lit up by LED lights.
This kind of craftsmanship does not come cheap. The clock costs $199.95 on Amazon, but it is well worth it for this collector’s piece. If you’re looking to treat yo’ self to Halloween decorations that will hold up year-round, this isn’t a bad place to start.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 13 ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ must-haves for Halloween fans
- 7 creative writing classes that will mold you into the next Shirley Jackson
- 14 Halloween accessories to help you get through the month of October
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.