- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Today 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
Break out your gel pens and get this ’90s Nickelodeon coloring book
Featuring Ren and Stimpy, Rugrats, Rocko’s Modern Life, Hey Arnold and more!
Your ability to color in the lines may have changed, but your love for ’90s television shows has not.
That’s why you need The Splat: Coloring the ’90s, a Nickelodeon coloring book with over 45 designs from your favorite childhood series. Choose from cartoons inspired by Ren and Stimpy, Rugrats, Rocko’s Modern Life, Hey Arnold!, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, The Wild Thornberrys, CatDog, The Angry Beavers, and more.
You can keep your colorful childhood memories in the book, or you can choose to show off your art and hang them all around the house. Whatever you do, just be careful not to rip the pages when you tear them out!
The paperback coloring book has a shiny foil cover and is on sale through Amazon for $11.74 (regularly $14.99)–a small price to pay for a visit back to the good ol’ days.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to watch your favorite classic ’90s anime online
- Up your street cred by blinging out your denim jacket with memes
- The most horrifying flavored snacks you can spend your money on
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.