- Amazon Flex drivers now must use selfies to verify identity Sunday 6:34 PM
- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ Sunday 5:27 PM
- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online (updated) Sunday 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Sunday 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Sunday 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Sunday 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
Break out your gel pens and get this ’90s Nickelodeon coloring book
Featuring Ren and Stimpy, Rugrats, Rocko’s Modern Life, Hey Arnold and more!
Your ability to color in the lines may have changed, but your love for ’90s television shows has not.
That’s why you need The Splat: Coloring the ’90s, a Nickelodeon coloring book with over 45 designs from your favorite childhood series. Choose from cartoons inspired by Ren and Stimpy, Rugrats, Rocko’s Modern Life, Hey Arnold!, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, The Wild Thornberrys, CatDog, The Angry Beavers, and more.
You can keep your colorful childhood memories in the book, or you can choose to show off your art and hang them all around the house. Whatever you do, just be careful not to rip the pages when you tear them out!
The paperback coloring book has a shiny foil cover and is on sale through Amazon for $11.74 (regularly $14.99)–a small price to pay for a visit back to the good ol’ days.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to watch your favorite classic ’90s anime online
- Up your street cred by blinging out your denim jacket with memes
- The most horrifying flavored snacks you can spend your money on
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.