- ‘Game of Thrones’ ties its own Emmys record for a single season 5 Months Ago
- Michelle Williams used her Emmy speech to call out pay disparities in Hollywood 5 Months Ago
- Outraged vapers could sink Trump in 2020 5 Months Ago
- Did Amazon give ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ an unfair Emmy advantage? Today 7:57 AM
- ‘The Politician’ is a dark and cynical answer to ‘Glee’ Today 7:00 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Ozark’ beat ‘Game of Thrones’ in 2 major Emmy categories Today 6:37 AM
- Animator for Netflix’s ‘Carmen Sandiego’ says he was fired after asking for fair pay Sunday 3:17 PM
- YouTube reverses decision to remove creators’ badges Sunday 1:47 PM
- How video game developer Valve got served secret subpoena as part of FBI’s counterterrorism fight Sunday 12:31 PM
- Aron Eisenberg, ‘Star Trek: Deep Space Nine’ actor, dead at 50 Sunday 11:35 AM
- Who needs glass slippers? This Cinderella cosplayer upgraded with a stunning glass arm Sunday 10:19 AM
- How to check if Yahoo owes you $358 Sunday 9:25 AM
- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Sunday 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Sunday 6:00 AM
Your ability to color in the lines may have changed, but your love for ’90s television shows has not.
That’s why you need The Splat: Coloring the ’90s, a Nickelodeon coloring book with over 45 designs from your favorite childhood series. Choose from cartoons inspired by Ren and Stimpy, Rugrats, Rocko’s Modern Life, Hey Arnold!, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, The Wild Thornberrys, CatDog, The Angry Beavers, and more.
You can keep your colorful childhood memories in the book, or you can choose to show off your art and hang them all around the house. Whatever you do, just be careful not to rip the pages when you tear them out!
The paperback coloring book has a shiny foil cover and is on sale through Amazon for $11.74 (regularly $14.99)–a small price to pay for a visit back to the good ol’ days.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to watch your favorite classic ’90s anime online
- Up your street cred by blinging out your denim jacket with memes
- The most horrifying flavored snacks you can spend your money on
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.