- ‘The Mandalorian’ comes to a crossroads in Chapter 3 Today 1:11 PM
- Apple TV’s ‘Servant’ will make you scared of reborn dolls Today 1:05 PM
- Lindsey Graham roasted for turning his back on a veteran Today 12:52 PM
- Scooter Braun asks Taylor Swift for ‘resolution’ after allegedly getting death threats Today 12:35 PM
- ‘Frozen 2’ plays it safe and lacks the magic of the original Today 12:19 PM
- Graphic video shows police pinning man face-down in subway station Today 12:18 PM
- Mini-documentary shows Trump supporters clashing at Denny’s Today 11:52 AM
- Here’s why ‘Furry and Proud’ is trending on Twitter Today 11:16 AM
- Sacha Baron Cohen calls tech giants the ‘greatest propaganda machine in history’ Today 11:04 AM
- ‘Resistance Reborn’ is a must-read before ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Today 10:14 AM
- Stephen Miller should be fired, more than 100 lawmakers say Today 9:56 AM
- YouTube star Bretman Rock goes off on fans who wanted selfies during his dad’s funeral Today 9:14 AM
- The U.S. Army is reevaluating its use of TikTok after security concerns Today 8:45 AM
- Nurse’s TikTok video accused of being insensitive to patient trauma Today 8:16 AM
- The tweet showing a man talking to a woman in a club is gone but not forgotten Today 8:00 AM
Your ability to color in the lines may have changed, but your love for ’90s television shows has not.
That’s why you need The Splat: Coloring the ’90s, a Nickelodeon coloring book with over 45 designs from your favorite childhood series. Choose from cartoons inspired by Ren and Stimpy, Rugrats, Rocko’s Modern Life, Hey Arnold!, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, The Wild Thornberrys, CatDog, The Angry Beavers, and more.
You can keep your colorful childhood memories in the book, or you can choose to show off your art and hang them all around the house. Whatever you do, just be careful not to rip the pages when you tear them out!
The paperback coloring book has a shiny foil cover and is on sale through Amazon for $11.74 (regularly $14.99)–a small price to pay for a visit back to the good ol’ days.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to watch your favorite classic ’90s anime online
- Up your street cred by blinging out your denim jacket with memes
- The most horrifying flavored snacks you can spend your money on
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.