- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free 1 Month Ago
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Saturday 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
Break out your gel pens and get this ’90s Nickelodeon coloring book
Featuring Ren and Stimpy, Rugrats, Rocko’s Modern Life, Hey Arnold and more!
Your ability to color in the lines may have changed, but your love for ’90s television shows has not.
That’s why you need The Splat: Coloring the ’90s, a Nickelodeon coloring book with over 45 designs from your favorite childhood series. Choose from cartoons inspired by Ren and Stimpy, Rugrats, Rocko’s Modern Life, Hey Arnold!, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, The Wild Thornberrys, CatDog, The Angry Beavers, and more.
You can keep your colorful childhood memories in the book, or you can choose to show off your art and hang them all around the house. Whatever you do, just be careful not to rip the pages when you tear them out!
The paperback coloring book has a shiny foil cover and is on sale through Amazon for $11.74 (regularly $14.99)–a small price to pay for a visit back to the good ol’ days.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to watch your favorite classic ’90s anime online
- Up your street cred by blinging out your denim jacket with memes
- The most horrifying flavored snacks you can spend your money on
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.