- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman 2 Years Ago
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Friday 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Friday 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Friday 9:10 AM
This Netgear Nighthawk Wi-Fi router is cheaper than it’s ever been for Cyber Monday
Godspeed, streaming media.
If you’re tired of your Netflix marathons stuttering, a good router can fix the problem. The Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 dual-band router is a perfect solution, and it’s down to its lowest price ever just for Cyber Monday.
Netgear Nighthawk lines is normally a pricier route, which means you can rely on its quality for reliable Wi-Fi. It’s a best seller on Amazon, and it’s easy to see why. The 1GHz dual core processor can provide 450+1300 Mbps of speed. ZOOM!
Normally $129.99, the router is on sale for $69.99 today only. That’s by far the lowest price we have ever seen on this router, and we suggest you grab one as fast as you can if you’ve been watching it for some time. This is a bonafide deal and one of the best we’ve seen on Cyber Monday so far.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 6 subscription services that make the holidays less stressful
- 10 Elf on the Shelf essentials to keep naughty kids on their toes
- 20 holiday gifts to impress your foodie friends
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.