- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman 2 Years Ago
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
When it comes to sleek hoodies this year, there’s only one way to stay warm and stay … cool. The NES Classic Hoodie bears all the insignia of the legendary system, right down to the power button pockets.
This zip-up hoodie bears the same design as the NES, with grey, dark grey, and black body. And, of course, it wouldn’t be complete without Nintendo’s logo in bright cherry red. Whether you’re laying siege on Bowser’s many castles or just doing some casual Triforce hunting, this sweater has you covered.
The NES Classic Hoodie is on sale through Merchoid for $38.49 (regularly $54.99)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best holiday gifts to please gamers of all tastes
- Smash Bros. Ultimate Essentials to Make You King Of The Ring
- 22 geeky gifts that every type of fandom will love
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.