- What you need to know about Google’s ‘quantum supremacy’ claim Wednesday 11:48 PM
- Workers claim Google made spy tool to prevent them from organizing Wednesday 8:13 PM
- Hailey Bieber denies shading Selena Gomez with ‘I’ll Kill You’ Instagram post Wednesday 7:46 PM
- Trump signed an ego tweet sheet for Tomi Lahren–and it features conspiracy theorists Wednesday 6:59 PM
- Attorneys say ICE deleted evidence pertaining to transgender asylum seeker’s death Wednesday 6:24 PM
- Everything you need to know about VSCO filter codes Wednesday 6:17 PM
- Are users prepared to pay for Gmail storage space? Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Facebook pledges $1 billion to fight housing crisis it helped create Wednesday 5:16 PM
- Lizzo officially credits ‘DNA test’ tweet writer on ‘Truth Hurts’ Wednesday 4:50 PM
- Pornhub takes down videos secretly filmed in a college women’s locker room Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google Maps on iPhone now shows you speed traps Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media Wednesday 3:45 PM
- AOC grills Zuckerberg over false political ads on Facebook Wednesday 3:27 PM
- Fox News promotes pro-faith, anti-antifa film ‘The Reliant’ Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Cardi B to star in ‘Fast & Furious 9’ Wednesday 3:12 PM
When it comes to sleek hoodies this year, there’s only one way to stay warm and stay … cool. The NES Classic Hoodie bears all the insignia of the legendary system, right down to the power button pockets.
This zip-up hoodie bears the same design as the NES, with grey, dark grey, and black body. And, of course, it wouldn’t be complete without Nintendo’s logo in bright cherry red. Whether you’re laying siege on Bowser’s many castles or just doing some casual Triforce hunting, this sweater has you covered.
The NES Classic Hoodie is on sale through Merchoid for $38.49 (regularly $54.99)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best holiday gifts to please gamers of all tastes
- Smash Bros. Ultimate Essentials to Make You King Of The Ring
- 22 geeky gifts that every type of fandom will love
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.