- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Saturday 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Saturday 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Saturday 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Saturday 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Saturday 8:00 AM
- Apple TV’s ‘Truth Be Told’ is a criminally dull drama Saturday 6:00 AM
- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
Opposuits is the answer, my friends.
A suit this dope should have a big price tag, but it doesn’t – you won’t spend much more than $100 on one. Which is far cheaper than any three-piece suit you’ll find in department stores.
And not only does Opposuits carry a Star Wars collection, but it also offers a Halloween collection.
You’ve probably already seen the Pac-Man suit on nerd king Chris Hardwick, who fanboyed over it on Instagram earlier this year.
Yeah I bought one o these damn Pac-Man @opposuits the SECOND people started tweeting it at me with the link and commenting “you should get this”. YOU’RE RIGHT. In 1980 Pac-Man was the first game that taught me that video games could be “gamed” if you learned the patterns. Within a short period of time, I was able to get up to the 9th key. THE NINTH KEY. Now bracing for the arcade equivalent of “do you even lift bro” in the comments. Anyway I love this fucking suit and I think I mastered vacuous model face pretty well. Maybe the best $109 I’ve ever spent. FUN FACT: in Japan the game was originally called “Puck-Man” but they changed the name for the US because they didn’t want people to graffiti an “F” on the “P” on the cabinets. AND JAPAN WAS RIGHT. We absolutely would have done that.
A photo posted by Chris Hardwick (@hardwick) on
Why don’t you have one, again?
BONUS: Haunt your own house for Halloween
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 25 costumes to properly humiliate your pet on Halloween night
- 17 geeky group costumes for the most fun Halloween
- 23 couples costumes for last-minute Halloween plans
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.