- Disabled people with service dogs say Uber, Lyft drivers are denying them rides Friday 3:25 PM
- TikTok teen famous for greasy hair ends her 8-year reign Friday 2:48 PM
- Police handcuff brown man at subway station for carrying a toy gun Friday 1:20 PM
- Fake clip of Sanders quoting infamous ‘hot chip’ tweet is duping people online Friday 1:16 PM
- The Mars Volta’s Cedric Bixler-Zavala alleges Scientologists behind dog’s death Friday 12:46 PM
- Eminem responds to critics: ‘This album was not made for the squeamish’ Friday 12:42 PM
- ‘The poet, the poem’ meme takes iconic lines and turns them into art Friday 12:40 PM
- People are making dark memes about the coronavirus Friday 12:27 PM
- Trump camp’s ‘head on a pike’ impeachment threat hit with memes Friday 11:34 AM
- What is the #FreeBritney movement, and why is Cher tweeting about it? Friday 10:52 AM
- This YouTuber claims the Saudi government plotted to kidnap him on U.S. soil Friday 10:30 AM
- Report: Jack Dorsey declined to host a fundraiser for Tulsi Gabbard Friday 10:22 AM
- Bernie Sanders plugs Joe Rogan endorsement—and women are furious Friday 10:04 AM
- Young woman using TikTok to document the end of her life says she’s dying next week Friday 8:43 AM
- London’s real-time facial recognition program a ‘breathtaking assault’ on civil rights Friday 8:23 AM
Why shouldn’t your spice grinders fall in line with your geek aesthetic? These nerdy spice grinders have your back next time it’s time to toke up.
While it can’t annihilate planets, this Death Star grinder works like any great spice grinders. The Zinc alloy grinder comes packed with a microfiber pouch for weekend trips to Coruscant.
Price on Amazon: $7.99 (regularly $8.99)
Love grass types? Love “grass” even more? These Poké Ball spice grinders come in seven different designs from classic Poké Ball to Master Ball and everything in between. Amd when it comes to grinding spice, they’re super effective.
Price on Amazon: $8.98
If you’re the kind of person in love with all things spooky, this guy is perfect. This three piece grinder pulverizes herbs in its brain, feeding the grounds into its mouth. Right royal, this one.
Price on Amazon: $7.99 ($9.99)
As any sommelier can tell you, nothing pairs with a good bud like a good brew. This grinder looks just like an actual can of beer, with sharp blades to ensure consistency. Kitschy enough to keep in your kitchen next to your bottle opener.
Price on Amazon: $13.99
Using this Dragon Ball spice grinder is perfect for summoning Shenron and other mythical creatures. Heck, you won’t even need the six other Dragon Balls, if you catch my drift. Powerful magnets ensure lasting freshness no matter what you grind with it.
Price on Amazon: $13.95
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 must-have gadgets for the organized chef
- These kawaii squeeze toys look tasty enough to eat
- This shark snack bowl is so cute your guests’ jaws will drop
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.