- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray 9 Months Ago
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
Your holiday tree this year deserves to be totally personalized, an extension of you. It’s only natural your big green fir be smacked with nerdy ornaments.
Whether you’re a dyed in the wool Marvel fan or are still holding out for the revival of Firefly, these ornaments will satisfy whatever nerdy obsession you have.
Go boldly … towards the eggnog.
Price on ThinkGeek: $29.99
Price on Amazon: $20.73
Price on ThinkGeek: $14.99
Price on Amazon: $7.99+
11) Mario Kart
12) Black Panther
MORE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS:
- The best holiday gifts to please gamers of all tastes
- 11 grown-up Advent calendars sure to bring Christmas cheer
- This Super Mario Wreath powers up your life with holiday flair
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.