- Groom’s mother sabotages wedding by tricking guests into wearing jorts and hoodies 7 Months Ago
- No one believes Bill de Blasio’s son sent him these debate prep texts Today 3:26 PM
- Meek Mill, Jay-Z to release ‘Free Meek’ documentary on Amazon Prime Today 3:20 PM
- 3 ways to secure your Nest cameras Today 3:15 PM
- This Pokémon generator site is creating hilarious monsters Today 2:48 PM
- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox Today 12:50 PM
- This mom has the perfect nickname for her nonbinary kid Today 12:25 PM
- Netflix tests pop-out player that will allow viewers to multitask Today 11:44 AM
- Man allowed to sue media publishers over readers’ Facebook comments Today 11:42 AM
- Republicans slammed for joke about ‘heavily armed militia’ at Oregon statehouse Today 11:30 AM
- New bill wants tech companies to tell you how much your data is worth Today 10:53 AM
- AOC has the best response to Steve King’s ‘concentration camp’ criticism Today 10:19 AM
- Did Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau just get engaged? Today 9:26 AM
- Leaked documents reveal all the ‘red flags’ about Trump officials Today 9:02 AM
- Elon Musk, who wants to colonize space, thought the moon was Mars Today 8:56 AM
Deck the halls with nerdy ornaments for each and every fandom
Your holiday tree this year deserves to be totally personalized, an extension of you. It’s only natural your big green fir be smacked with nerdy ornaments.
Whether you’re a dyed in the wool Marvel fan or are still holding out for the revival of Firefly, these ornaments will satisfy whatever nerdy obsession you have.
Go boldly … towards the eggnog.
Price on ThinkGeek: $29.99
Price on Amazon: $20.73
Price on ThinkGeek: $14.99
Price on Amazon: $7.99+
11) Mario Kart
12) Black Panther
MORE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS:
- The best holiday gifts to please gamers of all tastes
- 11 grown-up Advent calendars sure to bring Christmas cheer
- This Super Mario Wreath powers up your life with holiday flair
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.