- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends 5 Months Ago
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free 5 Months Ago
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free 5 Months Ago
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Today 5:30 AM
- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Friday 4:42 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump Friday 3:43 PM
- BlackBerry Messenger is still a thing—but not for much longer Friday 2:56 PM
- Matt Gaetz hires speechwriter fired by White House for attending white nationalist event Friday 1:33 PM
- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter Friday 12:14 PM
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report Friday 12:07 PM
- 20 thoughtful gifts grads actually want Friday 12:00 PM
- 7 of the best psychological thriller movies on Shudder Friday 11:44 AM
- Seth Abramson’s epic Mueller thread finally comes to a conclusion Friday 11:40 AM
- Netflix is testing out a random play feature Friday 11:28 AM
Deck the halls with nerdy ornaments for each and every fandom
Your holiday tree this year deserves to be totally personalized, an extension of you. It’s only natural your big green fir be smacked with nerdy ornaments.
Whether you’re a dyed in the wool Marvel fan or are still holding out for the revival of Firefly, these ornaments will satisfy whatever nerdy obsession you have.
Go boldly … towards the eggnog.
Price on ThinkGeek: $29.99
Price on Amazon: $20.73
Price on ThinkGeek: $14.99
Price on Amazon: $7.99+
11) Mario Kart
12) Black Panther
MORE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS:
- The best holiday gifts to please gamers of all tastes
- 11 grown-up Advent calendars sure to bring Christmas cheer
- This Super Mario Wreath powers up your life with holiday flair
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.