- How to protect yourself from the data breach that affected 744 million accounts 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Rob Brant vs. Khasan Baysangurov online for free Today 12:21 PM
- No, Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t have her boyfriend on her payroll Today 12:20 PM
- Writers want this book canceled for misgendering its protagonist Today 12:15 PM
- Trump Jr’s meme about his dad’s border wall doesn’t get how Congress works Today 11:44 AM
- FBI reportedly looking into Ryan Adams’ communications with underage girl Today 11:25 AM
- Trump does Chinese accent, declares national emergency, bewilders the internet Today 11:21 AM
- Chrissy Teigen throws shade at Logan Paul-Kaitlin Bennett pairing Today 10:48 AM
- Trump says ‘I didn’t need to do this’ while declaring national emergency Today 10:48 AM
- Women sue border patrol for detaining them for speaking Spanish Today 10:20 AM
- Tana Mongeau’s switch to Twitch has not gone well Today 9:58 AM
- Trans YouTube streamer shot in leg by security guard Today 9:25 AM
- Ted Cruz tries his ‘El Chapo’ Act again, to internet mockery Today 9:18 AM
- How to play the new ‘Tetris 99’ battle royale game on Nintendo Switch for free Today 9:12 AM
- ‘The Breaker Upperers’ is a quirky rom-com about friendship Today 8:54 AM
Don’t worry, the Red Wedding candle doesn’t smell like what you think it does.
The fictional world has (falsely) led you to believe that nerds smell like sweat and Mountain Dew. But, to some, it actually smells like freshly cut Hyrule grass, floral notes from the gardens of the Shire, or warm hints of caramel from a frothy Butterbeer.
At least, that’s what your home will smell like if your light one of the candles made by Etsy seller NerdieNifties. The shop features candles and body products that pull fragrances from your favorite fictional worlds. Everything from Game of Thrones to Animal Crossing are present in her shop.
The owner, a former design assistant, started the shop in 2014, after making a nerdy coaster set for her brother. She has since sold 2000+ items, so you can rest assured you’re getting more than just a cute label on a jar.
NerdieNifties encourages you to, “embrace your inner nerd.” We could definitely embrace some of these scents.
This candle has a warm, buttery caramel scent that will mentally apparate you straight to the Leaky Cauldron.
Nothing is more invigorating than the Roost’s finest cup of coffee. Shut up and take our bells!
3) Lon Lon Milk
Just as Hyrule’s most precious dairy elixir comes in three flavors, the candle also comes in three scents: chocolate, strawberry, or vanilla. Proceeds do not go to Ingo.
4) Red Wedding
What does one of the most tragic deaths in Game of Thrones history smell like? Mulled cranberries, what else?
Tip-toe through the tulips of Samwise Grangee’s garden. (Barefoot, of course.)
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread? Not being kidnapped and hijacked by the Capitol is a close second. Perhaps this candle would have brought Peeta back to his regular self.
7) Yoda’s Hut
The home of a 900-year-old Jedi Master who lives in a swamp might not be the first essence you’d want to capture, but apparently, Yoda’s home contains sweet undertones, like vanilla, cloves, and cinnamon. That guy is full of surprises.
The icy tip of Azeroth has a chilly, peppermint scent that will make you say, “WoW!”
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.