- Sri Lankan government shuts down social media in wake of deadly blasts Sunday 7:56 PM
- Amazon Flex drivers now must use selfies to verify identity Sunday 6:34 PM
- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ Sunday 5:27 PM
- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online (updated) Sunday 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Sunday 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Sunday 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Sunday 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
This $11 tube will keep glasses from slipping down your nose
This may be the nerdiest, most genius thing to ever come out of ‘Shark Tank.’
Keep your glasses firmly on your face with a tube of Nerdwax. Because the only thing more annoying than smeared lenses are frames that won’t stay on your face. But this Shark Tank original will stop the sliding.
Nerdwax is a chapstick-sized wax solution that keeps your glasses from slipping down your nose. You apply it on the bridge of your nose or the pads of your glasses to prevent them from falling.
While it’s intended to be a practical tool, it’s actually good for your skin too! Nerdwax is made with organic and cosmetic-grade ingredients that will leave your skin softer than ever. Reviewers claim the product lasts hours, but oily-type skin may need to reapply in the afternoon.
Best of all, prices start at just $10.99 (with the multi-packs running between $19.98 and $24.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- You need a really high IQ to win Trivial Pursuit: Rick and Morty Edition
- The best Korean beauty products for $15 or less
- The Holga 120N is the $40 camera you never knew you needed
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.