- This iPhone app says it will alert you if you’ve been hacked 7 Months Ago
- ‘Marvel’s Hero Project’ is the wholesome content 2019 needs 7 Months Ago
- Get more out of VSCO with VSCO search 7 Months Ago
- Twitter carves out ‘cause-based’ advocacy exemption in political ads ban 7 Months Ago
- Disney+ accounts are being hacked—here’s how to protect yourself 7 Months Ago
- Instagram is hiding likes globally and searching for a ‘well-being’ product researcher Today 1:42 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ opens up its mythology even further in ‘Chapter 2’ Today 12:54 PM
- Want to buy a drone on a budget? We’ve got you covered Today 12:51 PM
- ‘Simpsons’ writer accuses Republicans of stealing Sideshow Bob’s defense Today 12:49 PM
- Keanu Reeves’ appearance in ‘SpongeBob Movie’ trailer quickly becomes a meme Today 12:35 PM
- Charli XCX makes the band in Netflix’s ‘Nasty Cherry’ Today 12:33 PM
- Taylor Swift’s distress call reignites fight with Scooter Braun and former label Today 12:16 PM
- How to disable autoplay for previews and trailers on Disney+ Today 12:10 PM
- College basketball stream: How to watch North Carolina vs. Gardner-Webb Today 12:00 PM
- Trump accused of witness intimidation for tweets during impeachment hearing Today 11:48 AM
Keep your glasses firmly on your face with a tube of Nerdwax. Because the only thing more annoying than smeared lenses are frames that won’t stay on your face. But this Shark Tank original will stop the sliding.
Nerdwax is a chapstick-sized wax solution that keeps your glasses from slipping down your nose. You apply it on the bridge of your nose or the pads of your glasses to prevent them from falling.
While it’s intended to be a practical tool, it’s actually good for your skin too! Nerdwax is made with organic and cosmetic-grade ingredients that will leave your skin softer than ever. Reviewers claim the product lasts hours, but oily-type skin may need to reapply in the afternoon.
Best of all, prices start at just $10.99 (with the multi-packs running between $19.98 and $24.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- You need a really high IQ to win Trivial Pursuit: Rick and Morty Edition
- The best Korean beauty products for $15 or less
- The Holga 120N is the $40 camera you never knew you needed
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.