- Google CEO tells Congress why searching ‘idiot’ results in Trump images Tuesday 3:52 PM
- Netflix’s year-end data dump shows what people binged in 2018 Tuesday 3:13 PM
- Snowden joins calls for Google to end controversial Chinese search engine Tuesday 1:51 PM
- There’s still time for Congress to reinstate net neutrality Tuesday 1:24 PM
- George R.R. Martin promises fans he’ll finish ‘A Song of Ice and Fire’ … someday Tuesday 12:58 PM
- The Boss tears down his myths on Netflix’s ‘Springsteen on Broadway’ Tuesday 10:56 AM
- Vlogger banned from Twitter for disturbing pro-pedophilia posts Tuesday 10:45 AM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is Nintendo’s greatest labor of love Tuesday 10:44 AM
- Miranda Sings creator Colleen Ballinger gives birth to baby boy Tuesday 10:26 AM
- Columbia University student goes on white supremacy rant in viral video Tuesday 9:58 AM
- PewDiePie promotes YouTube account that features anti-Semitism, Nazi imagery Tuesday 9:20 AM
- FCC investigates major wireless carrier for lying about coverage Tuesday 8:40 AM
- Get this best-selling pressure cooker for half off, today only Tuesday 8:30 AM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez compares her victory at 28 to Paul Ryan’s—and calls out a double standard Tuesday 8:22 AM
- If you’ve always lusted after a KitchenAid mixer, it’s over $80 off today Tuesday 8:00 AM
This $11 tube will keep glasses from slipping down your nose
This may be the nerdiest, most genius thing to ever come out of ‘Shark Tank.’
Keep your glasses firmly on your face with a tube of Nerdwax.
The only thing more annoying than smeared lenses, are frames that won’t stay on your face. But this Shark Tank original will stop the sliding.
Nerdwax is a chapstick-sized wax solution that keeps your glasses from slipping down your nose. You apply it on the bridge of your nose or the pads of your glasses to prevent them from falling.
While its intended to be a practical tool, it’s actually good for your skin too. Nerdwax is made with organic and cosmetic-grade ingredients. Reviewers claim the product lasts hours, but oily-type skin may need to reapply in the afternoon.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These ‘Star Wars’ decals are your only hope at a cool room
- 11 ‘Stranger Things’ accessories to get you to next season
- Pre-order ‘The Iron Giant: Signature Edition’ for $5 today
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.