- Cooking Mama’s return whips up a fresh batch of memes Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Influencer body-shames model, Photoshops photo of self to ‘prove point’ Tuesday 7:27 PM
- Boosie Badazz goes on transphobic rant about Dwyane Wade’s daughter Tuesday 6:34 PM
- Royal Family’s website accidentally links to porn instead of charity Tuesday 5:39 PM
- Republican senator spreads false conspiracy about coronavirus Tuesday 5:11 PM
- New DNA technology could help exonerate Black man serving life sentence Tuesday 4:24 PM
- ‘SNL’s’ Kenan Thompson to host the White House Correspondents’ Dinner Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Summer Walker dragged for insensitive HIV comments Tuesday 2:39 PM
- This video of a teddy bear getting steam cleaned makes a perfect meme Tuesday 2:27 PM
- Ted Cruz goes on Twitter tirade over proposed vasectomy bill Tuesday 2:22 PM
- Billie Eilish says she’s stopped reading Instagram comments Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Christian group blames satanists for Twitter poll results Tuesday 1:41 PM
- Coronavirus has pandemic-themed video games topping charts Tuesday 12:58 PM
- Bloomberg said kids are drawn to socialism because they think it involves social media Tuesday 12:55 PM
- Jake Paul gives ill-informed advice on how to deal with anxiety Tuesday 12:25 PM
Keep your glasses firmly on your face with a tube of Nerdwax. Because the only thing more annoying than smeared lenses are frames that won’t stay on your face. But this Shark Tank original will stop the sliding.
Nerdwax is a chapstick-sized wax solution that keeps your glasses from slipping down your nose. You apply it on the bridge of your nose or the pads of your glasses to prevent them from falling.
While it’s intended to be a practical tool, it’s actually good for your skin too! Nerdwax is made with organic and cosmetic-grade ingredients that will leave your skin softer than ever. Reviewers claim the product lasts hours, but oily-type skin may need to reapply in the afternoon.
Best of all, prices start at just $10.99 (with the multi-packs running between $19.98 and $24.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- You need a really high IQ to win Trivial Pursuit: Rick and Morty Edition
- The best Korean beauty products for $15 or less
- The Holga 120N is the $40 camera you never knew you needed
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.