- Three ways to secure your Nest cameras 2 Months Ago
- This Pokémon generator site is creating hilarious monsters 2 Months Ago
- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox Today 12:50 PM
- This mom has the perfect nickname for her nonbinary kid Today 12:25 PM
- Netflix tests pop-out player that will allow viewers to multitask Today 11:44 AM
- Man allowed to sue media publishers over readers’ Facebook comments Today 11:42 AM
- Republicans slammed for joke about ‘heavily armed militia’ at Oregon statehouse Today 11:30 AM
- New bill wants tech companies to tell you how much your data is worth Today 10:53 AM
- AOC has the best response to Steve King’s ‘concentration camp’ criticism Today 10:19 AM
- Did Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau just get engaged? Today 9:26 AM
- Leaked documents reveal all the ‘red flags’ about Trump officials Today 9:02 AM
- Elon Musk, who wants to colonize space, thought the moon was Mars Today 8:56 AM
- How to watch ‘Legion’ for free Today 8:46 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Bolívar’ reduces hero’s tale to irredeemable melodrama Today 8:18 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Spain at the World Cup for free Today 7:55 AM
This $11 tube will keep glasses from slipping down your nose
This may be the nerdiest, most genius thing to ever come out of ‘Shark Tank.’
Keep your glasses firmly on your face with a tube of Nerdwax. Because the only thing more annoying than smeared lenses are frames that won’t stay on your face. But this Shark Tank original will stop the sliding.
Nerdwax is a chapstick-sized wax solution that keeps your glasses from slipping down your nose. You apply it on the bridge of your nose or the pads of your glasses to prevent them from falling.
While it’s intended to be a practical tool, it’s actually good for your skin too! Nerdwax is made with organic and cosmetic-grade ingredients that will leave your skin softer than ever. Reviewers claim the product lasts hours, but oily-type skin may need to reapply in the afternoon.
Best of all, prices start at just $10.99 (with the multi-packs running between $19.98 and $24.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- You need a really high IQ to win Trivial Pursuit: Rick and Morty Edition
- The best Korean beauty products for $15 or less
- The Holga 120N is the $40 camera you never knew you needed
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.