- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV 3 Years Ago
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford Friday 9:00 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Eibar Friday 6:00 PM
- How to stream ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in BKFC Friday 6:00 PM
- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Friday 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Friday 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Friday 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Friday 2:00 PM
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds Friday 1:42 PM
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Friday 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Friday 12:34 PM
We hear in skincare circles that we need to exfoliate the dead skin from time to time in order to keep our faces happy. For those with sensitive skin, however, the idea of scrubbing one’s already-easily-irritable skin with rough granules is not so appealing.
Once again, Korean beauty comes to save the day! If you still want to exfoliate your skin but are concerned about irritating it (throw away that St. Ives Apricot scrub right now!), you should check out a chemical exfoliant, which does the same job without the intensity of a physical scrub. This k-beauty addict’s current favorite product for the job is a must-have for any beauty arsenal: Neogen Biopeel Gauze Peeling pads.
Not only are these pads packed with anti-aging ingredients like glycolic acid and berry extract, but they’re produced cruelty-free and smell like the sweetest, loveliest wine you can imagine. You can get a pack of 30 pads online for about $16, which is a pretty good price considering how luxuriant they are. In fact, you’ll want to eat them. Here’s our pro advice on that: don’t.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These are the 5 best sheet masks for oily skin
- Amazon’s Indie Beauty Shop is a secret gold mine for makeup gurus
- THINX (BTWN) are period panties aimed at teens–and they’re great
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.