- Tinder adding a ‘panic button’ for when dates go awry Thursday 6:14 PM
- Webcam footage of ‘Bigfoot’ shared by state government agency Thursday 5:47 PM
- Video shows that James Corden doesn’t drive Carpool Karaoke car—and fans feel betrayed Thursday 5:06 PM
- Video shows Julianne Hough screaming, writhing during physical therapy demo Thursday 4:47 PM
- Halsey accidentally called for another 9/11 Thursday 4:01 PM
- Lizzo’s Rolling Stone shoot criticized for cultural appropriation Thursday 3:19 PM
- Bloomberg’s broadband platform is 5 years behind his rivals Thursday 3:03 PM
- Hulu’s ‘Endlings’ is a smart sci-fi show for kids—and adults Thursday 1:42 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Pandemic’ drops right when we need to be worried most Thursday 1:20 PM
- TikTok signs licensing agreement with Merlin Thursday 12:19 PM
- Anime film ‘NiNoKuni’ falls apart with flimsy plotting Thursday 11:57 AM
- Cop who called for boycott of Beyoncé’s Super Bowl performance now says he’s Black Thursday 11:12 AM
- Uber, Lyft dragged for surging prices during mass shooting (updated) Thursday 11:06 AM
- The legacies of colonialism loom in Netflix’s new horror show ‘Ares’ Thursday 10:41 AM
- College student arrested in China after tweeting about Xi Jinping Thursday 10:37 AM
Long before Stranger Things recredited the long lost arcade, there was only one way to play video games. And that was at your local gaming gallery. So it’s really no wonder Namco holds your soundtrack to the good ol’ days. But now you can relive your most cherished moments in the comfort of your own home! All you need is Namco Museum – aka classic arcade games’ greatest hits vinyl LP.
The Namco Museum vinyl includes 19 total tracks, split into two sides: A and B. It also comes with an eight page booklet giving you insider info on all your favorite classic arcade games. The music included is from some of Namco’s most popular retro games like Pac-Man, Dig Dug, Galaga and more! The inner sleeve was even designed so you could show off your favorite of four action screens.
The Namco Museum vinyl is available exclusively through ThinkGeek for just $34.99. And once you start spinnin’ it, you won’t want to stop!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here are the top video games coming out in March
- Start your mornings the monkey way with this Donkey Kong barrel mug
- Show off your intellectual gaming skills with Super Mario chess
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.