- ‘Deadpool’ screenwriter says that Disney sequel will still be R-rated 2 Years Ago
- #DeleteFacebook trends amid report of Zuckerberg meeting with prominent conservatives 2 Years Ago
- The Pixelbook Go is Google’s first attempt at a mid-range Chromebook 2 Years Ago
- All the games coming to Google Stadia Today 10:49 AM
- Google just announced a line of Nest-branded smart home products Today 10:36 AM
- ‘Fake news’ is helping conspiracy theorists deny Turkish atrocities Today 10:15 AM
- YouTuber immediately loses gig with Sanders campaign over sexualized MLK video Today 9:59 AM
- John Bolton becomes the most uncomfortable resistance hero yet Today 9:16 AM
- Robert Eggers on the long, hard road to ‘The Lighthouse’ Today 9:10 AM
- How to watch the fourth 2020 Democratic debate Today 9:00 AM
- Is social media normalizing cultural appropriation? Today 7:45 AM
- Zoë Kravitz will play Catwoman after being told she was too ‘urban’ for ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Today 6:36 AM
- The 5 best Spike Lee movies Today 5:00 AM
- Jesse Eisenberg and Imogen Poots visit suburban hell in ‘Vivarium’ Today 4:30 AM
- Spoiler-free review: HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ leans into the comic’s political side Today 3:00 AM
In the not too distant future of 2017 A.D., these Mystery Science Theater 3000 Funko figures are the best you’ve ever seen.
The wise-cracking robots from the cult ‘90s comedy show are now available as high-end vinyl figures. Each figure is just short of four inches tall, making them way more adorable than the thrown together bots you know. There’s Crow with his Christmas light eyes, pitching his screenplays to deaf ears. And sentient gumball machine Tom Servo may be a sophisticate, but his arms are still totally decorative (non-functional).
Unlike the real robots, these don’t talk (that may be a blessing). Plop them on the couch with you next time you take in a bad sci-fi movie. Or, you know, let them keep you sane while you’re kept prisoner by mad scientists.
The Mystery Science Theater 3000 robot Funko are available on ThinkGeek for $9.99 each.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Strike fast and get these ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Funko
- The Legend of Zelda Encyclopedia Deluxe Edition belongs in a treasure box
- Slay Ganon with these ‘Breath of the Wild’ Zelda Champions amiibo
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.