- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Friday 11:42 AM
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix Friday 11:30 AM
- Here’s video of yet another alleged gunman looking for YouTuber Adam22 Friday 11:09 AM
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts Friday 10:58 AM
- Jared Kushner used WhatsApp for official White House business Friday 10:50 AM
- Unsettled Tom memes are on the rise Friday 10:36 AM
- Trans student nominated for prom king told by administration to run for queen Friday 10:07 AM
- Trump turns on his favorite cable news network Friday 8:56 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for less than $1 Friday 8:34 AM
This $40 course will teach you how to master your music like a pro
It’s time to take your beats to the next level.
Do you ever hear electronic music today and think, “I could do that?” Well, now you definitely can. All you need is The Ultimate Music Production Bundle.
With the unrelenting rise of electronic music, now could be the moment to make a name for yourself. And these seven courses will teach you all the tools you need to rival the pros. You won’t just read about how things work, either: these courses are completely interactive. So you’ll also record audio & MIDI, create your own loops, explore beat making and sampling, learn how to master your own track, and even delve into the beauty and power of music theory.
Whether your goal is to create the next EDM jam or score a film, this course bundle will lead you in the right direction. Get The Ultimate Music Production Bundle now for just $42 from the Daily Dot Store. That’s 96 percent off the usual price of $1,100.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Turn your smartphone into an old school Polaroid with this nifty attachment
- Blast away your creativity block with this nifty assignment book
- 21 party games that deserve a spot at the dinner table this holiday season
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.