- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons 2 Years Ago
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Today 12:55 PM
- NRA calls Beto O’Rourke ‘AR-15 salesman of the month’ in wake of buyback proposal Today 12:03 PM
- After 23 deaths, Sean Bean is tired of getting killed on-screen Today 11:48 AM
- Stephen Miller has a girlfriend—and people are stunned Today 11:35 AM
- Mickey Rourke says Robert De Niro iced him out of ‘The Irishman’ Today 11:07 AM
- Conservative men are melting down over Elizabeth Warren’s speech Today 10:40 AM
- People are calling rapper Tekashi 69 a ‘snitch’ for outing gang members Today 10:16 AM
- Greta Thunberg tells Congress to ‘listen to the scientists’ about climate crisis Today 9:55 AM
- Maybe we should start taking Tom DeLonge seriously about UFOs Today 9:11 AM
- Get ready to argue about the alternate-history politics of HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ Today 8:53 AM
- Third instance of Justin Trudeau wearing racist makeup emerges after he apologized for first 2 Today 8:45 AM
- 6 must-watch college football games to stream this weekend Today 8:12 AM
- What is the Hinge dating app, and how does it work? Today 7:00 AM
There’s no place safer to place your precious food stuffs than the pits of a Munchlax’s stomach. This Munchlax Lunch Bag keeps pesky thieves away (all while looking totally adorable).
This lunch bag looks just the the adorable Snorlax pre-evolution, complete with the cavernous belly perfect for storing food. Every inch of this bag is Poke-tastic, from the silver lining to Pokéball-shaped zipper buttons. Next time a snack attack hits, simply lift the head flap and dive in. Best of all, this bag travels easily thanks to the handle just behind his head. Sweet!
The Pokémon Munchlax Lunch Bag is available exclusively on ThinkGeek for $39.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This wireless SNES controller works on almost any console
- Travel safely with your Nintendo Switch with these perfect travel kits
- Snorlax slippers let you stomp, snooze and snore in style
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.