- ‘Game of Thrones’ fulfilled a twisted version of its biggest prophecy 3 Years Ago
- Minions memes are more popular than the far-right on Telegram 3 Years Ago
- ‘Best of Nextdoor’ reveals the true insanity of modern life 3 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Jeopardy’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- There’s a water bottle hiding in the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:46 AM
- What happens to Disney’s Loki TV series after ‘Avengers: Endgame’? Today 6:30 AM
- Brienne writing Jaime’s history is the best meme from the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:25 AM
- How to stream live TV on PlayStation 4 Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Disney XD online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
Turn your phone into a telescopic camera with this lens, now 65 percent off
Zoom features on the camera phone are still less than ideal without a lens.
The camera phone has improved in quality immensely, but zoom features are still less than ideal. You can improve macro shots and get way up close and personal with this Mozeat Lens deal.
The 3X tele lens turns your phone into a DSLR, bringing you three times closer to your subjects. The lens comes with a slip-proof clip that prevents any damage to your phone when mounting on and off. It also comes with an 18-month warranty.
The deal is for a limited time only, so check it out here, and grab one while supplies last.
Other notable Monday deals:
Price on Amazon: $21.19 (regularly $94.99)
Price on Amazon: up to 35 percent off
Price on Amazon: $99.99 (regularly $135)
Price on eBay: $39.99 (regularly $79.99)
Price on Amazon: $12.59 (regularly $37.99)
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.