- Hong Kong protesters knock down alleged ‘facial recognition tower’ 2 Years Ago
- PewDiePie becomes the first YouTuber to hit 100 million subscribers Today 11:35 AM
- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman Today 9:39 AM
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
Mother’s Day is right around the corner, and you definitely don’t want to repeat the mistake of last year’s gift. (A spatula, really?) If you’d like to surprise her with Mother’s Day flowers, The Bouqs Company Mother’s Day Special can help
Nothing says “special” like the finest flowers spring has to offer. The Bouqs Company sources its beautiful, fresh flowers from eco-friendly and sustainable farms. Also, they deliver them (on time!) straight to your mom’s door. Even better, every purchase is backed by a guarantee.
Outdo your siblings and put a smile on your mom’s face this year. Get $50 of credit with The Bouqs Company for $35 in the Daily Dot store and send Mother’s Day flowers you can be proud of.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 of the best cookbooks for cannabis enthusiasts
- How to transform your kitchen from bachelor pad to beautiful
- Up your street cred by blinging out your denim jacket with memes
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and geek everything. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also represented CNN as a speaker for its Leadership Unplugged program.