- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ 2 Years Ago
- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online (updated) Today 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Today 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
Why not give mom a thrill?
Mother’s Day is right around the corner, and you definitely don’t want to repeat the mistake of last year’s gift. (A spatula, really?) If you’d like to surprise her with Mother’s Day flowers, The Bouqs Company Mother’s Day Special can help
Nothing says “special” like the finest flowers spring has to offer. The Bouqs Company sources its beautiful, fresh flowers from eco-friendly and sustainable farms. Also, they deliver them (on time!) straight to your mom’s door. Even better, every purchase is backed by a guarantee.
Outdo your siblings and put a smile on your mom’s face this year. Get $50 of credit with The Bouqs Company for $35 in the Daily Dot store and send Mother’s Day flowers you can be proud of.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 of the best cookbooks for cannabis enthusiasts
- How to transform your kitchen from bachelor pad to beautiful
- Up your street cred by blinging out your denim jacket with memes
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.