- Bug lets Twitter save your DMs—even after you delete them Friday 7:21 PM
- Guy mansplains song to Japanese Breakfast, the female artist who wrote the song Friday 6:38 PM
- Ann Coulter’s Twitter bio links to a vulgar parody account Friday 5:22 PM
- Popular YouTube music channel gets income yanked for ‘repetitious’ content Friday 4:14 PM
- New website will endlessly generate fake faces thanks to AI Friday 3:41 PM
- Man fakes getting stood up at Outback Steakhouse Friday 3:03 PM
- FCC looks to tackle robocalls and spoofed texts Friday 2:57 PM
- How to protect yourself from the data breach that affected 744 million accounts Friday 12:56 PM
- How to stream Rob Brant vs. Khasan Baysangurov online for free Friday 12:21 PM
- No, Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t have her boyfriend on her payroll Friday 12:20 PM
- Writers want this book canceled for misgendering its protagonist Friday 12:15 PM
- Trump Jr’s meme about his dad’s border wall doesn’t get how Congress works Friday 11:44 AM
- FBI reportedly looking into Ryan Adams’ communications with underage girl Friday 11:25 AM
- Trump does Chinese accent, declares national emergency, bewilders the internet Friday 11:21 AM
- Chrissy Teigen throws shade at Logan Paul-Kaitlin Bennett pairing Friday 10:48 AM
Why not give mom a thrill?
Mother’s Day is right around the corner, and you definitely don’t want to repeat the mistake of last year’s gift. (A spatula, really?) If you’d like to surprise her with Mother’s Day flowers, The Bouqs Company Mother’s Day Special can help
Nothing says “special” like the finest flowers spring has to offer. The Bouqs Company sources its beautiful, fresh flowers from eco-friendly and sustainable farms. Also, they deliver them (on time!) straight to your mom’s door. Even better, every purchase is backed by a guarantee.
Outdo your siblings and put a smile on your mom’s face this year. Get $50 of credit with The Bouqs Company for $35 in the Daily Dot store and send Mother’s Day flowers you can be proud of.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 of the best cookbooks for cannabis enthusiasts
- How to transform your kitchen from bachelor pad to beautiful
- Up your street cred by blinging out your denim jacket with memes
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.