- Hong Kong protesters wear LeBron James masks Wednesday 7:58 PM
- Gina Rodriguez has said N-word before, Twitter discovers Wednesday 6:54 PM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Broncos on Thursday Night Football Wednesday 6:00 PM
- Feds take down dark web’s largest known child porn site Wednesday 5:33 PM
- Ben Shapiro says his ‘man body’ is just as controlled as women’s Wednesday 5:06 PM
- Genius turns Kylie Jenner’s ‘rise and shine’ meme into alarm ringtone Wednesday 4:14 PM
- In ‘Tell Me Who I Am,’ twin brothers grapple with hidden trauma Wednesday 4:13 PM
- Panama Papers law firm sues Netflix over ‘The Laundromat’ Wednesday 3:07 PM
- ‘Motherless Brooklyn’ is a gorgeous noir with little below the surface Wednesday 1:14 PM
- Jameela Jamil and Sara Sampaio got in a Twitter feud over ‘long-starved’ models Wednesday 12:52 PM
- Freddie Prinze Jr. will straight-up school you about the Force don’t @ him Wednesday 12:18 PM
- Woman hosts Instagram funeral after she ‘killed’ $102K in student debt Wednesday 11:45 AM
- YouTube beats Netflix as go-to streaming platform for teens Wednesday 11:41 AM
- The tallest man in America posts emotional YouTube video from hospital room Wednesday 11:31 AM
- Nintendo Switch subreddit implodes amid Hong Kong protests Wednesday 11:14 AM
Need to plug in a bunch of USB devices, but only have one port? Just connect the MondoHub, and you’ll add 28 extra USB ports to your Mac or PC in one fell swoop.
For those last-minute deadlines—not that this happens to you—you can plug into four SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, which boast lightning-fast data transfer and charge speeds. For everything else, you can connect to any of the 24 additional USB 2.0 ports. Plus, the MondoHub’s automatic overcurrent protection eliminates any worries about device blowout.
As an added bonus, the MondoHub is designed with strategically placed ports to minimize cable clutter. You can even switch different ports on and off, depending on which ones you need to use—efficiency at its finest.
You can now grab the MondoHub for 30 percent off MSRP from the Daily Dot store. That’s just $55.99 for a whole office’s worth of productivity, plus free shipping to the continental U.S.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here are more than 1,600 scary movies you can watch for free
- 10 terrifying books to read when you’re feeling spooky
- 5 scary games to download if you’re staying in this Halloween
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.