- Barstool Sports deletes anti-union tweets, blogs in settlement 3 Years Ago
- The ‘can have … as a treat’ meme has come full circle 3 Years Ago
- Joe Rogan says he’s voting for Bernie Sanders 3 Years Ago
- Woman spots mole in man’s TikTok video, saves him from cancer Today 2:17 PM
- ‘You’ star confirms his character is queer and ‘never will be’ straight Today 1:08 PM
- This Twitch streamer pooped his pants during a broadcast Today 12:17 PM
- Apple’s iCloud encryption plan halted amid FBI pressure, report Today 10:57 AM
- Glenn Greenwald charged with cybercrimes in Brazil Today 10:48 AM
- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money Today 10:06 AM
- White rapper punched in the face for saying the N-word during battle Today 9:21 AM
- Hillary Clinton blasts Bernie Sanders, says ‘nobody likes him’ Today 8:57 AM
- Someone found Harry Styles’ doppelganger—and TikTok is obsessed Today 8:08 AM
- Patrick Stewart has spoken to Kevin Feige about playing Professor X again Today 7:16 AM
- ‘Shrill’ season 2 expands its world and point of view Today 7:00 AM
- Trans/Sex: Let trans art be messy, weird, and uncomfortable Today 6:00 AM
This three hourglass alarm clock provides some good old-fashioned feels without sacrificing on modern convenience.
The timepiece has a sleek, minimal alarm clock design that incorporates one of the most classic time-telling devices: the hourglass. There are three built-in hourglasses you can use to set timers for either one, three, or five minutes. Perfect for the kitchen, office, or even as a gift, this handsome little clock is made of solid wood and also functions as a modern alarm clock.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.