- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday 3 Years Ago
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it 3 Years Ago
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation 3 Years Ago
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames 3 Years Ago
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Today 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Today 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Today 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Today 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Today 12:22 PM
- Group running GoFundMe for border wall breaks ground without permits Today 11:47 AM
- Biden says he won’t support federal legalization of marijuana Today 11:42 AM
- People can’t get enough of ‘Baby Yoda’ Today 11:41 AM
- ‘The Crown’ season 3 switches its cast but loses none of its intrigue Today 11:23 AM
- Protesters occupying Hong Kong university post last wishes to Twitter as police move in Today 11:19 AM
- Sara Lee navigates dirty Instagram comments after ‘SNL’ sketch Today 11:18 AM
This three hourglass alarm clock provides some good old-fashioned feels without sacrificing on modern convenience.
The timepiece has a sleek, minimal alarm clock design that incorporates one of the most classic time-telling devices: the hourglass. There are three built-in hourglasses you can use to set timers for either one, three, or five minutes. Perfect for the kitchen, office, or even as a gift, this handsome little clock is made of solid wood and also functions as a modern alarm clock.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.