- These cat purses have everything you need (including balls) 2 Years Ago
- Smooth dude gets girl’s number with a ‘choose your own adventure’ RPG on Tinder 2 Years Ago
- Beto O’Rourke reportedly pranked his wife with a ‘verdant turd’ 2 Years Ago
- The Disney-Fox deal is finalized 2 Years Ago
- Beto likes to stand on counters—and there are memes to prove it Today 10:47 AM
- House promises April vote on bill to restore net neutrality rules Today 9:58 AM
- Here’s how many YouTube subscribers Shane Dawson lost for his old bestiality joke Today 9:26 AM
- Drag queen spreads joy to toddler, world with ‘Baby Shark’ performance Today 9:21 AM
- How many ‘chuggas’ should come before choo choo? Today 9:10 AM
- Cory Booker’s weirdly sensual relationship with coffee resurfaces Today 8:31 AM
- Everything you need to know about gaming chat client Discord Today 8:00 AM
- Report: Your Facebook feed is still ripe with fake news Today 7:42 AM
- The 10 best movies based on true stories on Hulu Today 7:00 AM
- Prager University is fighting ‘leftist indoctrination’ on college campuses Today 7:00 AM
- Can ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3’ recover from its disastrous drama? Today 6:00 AM
Not your grandfather’s hourglass.
This three hourglass alarm clock provides some good old-fashioned feels without sacrificing on modern convenience.
The timepiece has a sleek, minimal alarm clock design that incorporates one of the most classic time-telling devices: the hourglass. There are three built-in hourglasses you can use to set timers for either one, three, or five minutes. Perfect for the kitchen, office, or even as a gift, this handsome little clock is made of solid wood and also functions as a modern alarm clock.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.