- Ariana Grande’s ‘7 Rings’ courts controversy Saturday 6:19 PM
- Crowd of MAGA teens attempts to intimidate Native American protester Saturday 4:13 PM
- ‘Generously buttered noodles’ is the bizarre, wholesome meme you didn’t know you needed Saturday 2:07 PM
- All of Machinima’s YouTube videos are gone, stunning creators and fans (updated) Saturday 1:14 PM
- Photo of federal workers conjures Great Depression Saturday 12:24 PM
- How to watch Pacquiao vs. Broner online Saturday 9:00 AM
- What does IMO mean? Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Trigger Warning with Killer Mike’ digs into America’s wounds with a wink and a black flag Saturday 7:00 AM
- 12 must-see music documentaries on Netflix Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch Tigres vs. Cruz Azul online for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea online for free Saturday 5:21 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. RB Leipzig online for free Saturday 5:07 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Sevilla online for free Saturday 4:48 AM
- Netflix says ‘Fortnite’ is more competition than HBO Friday 8:25 PM
- This computer-generated Insta model looks staggeringly real Friday 7:15 PM
6 kid-friendly kitchen tools for mini Master Chefs
Look out, Chef Ramsey.
These tools are perfect if you want to set your little one on the road to television cooking stardom. Even if they’re camera shy, these tools are equally perfect for teaching kitchen fundamentals – and getting you and your kid cooking.
1) Kai Little chef knife ($15.93)
Chop, slice and mince with a child-friendly tool made with the same precision as mom and dad’s knives. The adorable plastic handle gives way to a rounded edge knife that is honed and ready, but safer than a regular knife. Plus, there’s an adorable little panda on the handle.
2) MasterChef Junior breakfast set ($24.95)
When your little one is ready to make their first stack of pancakes, this six-piece breakfast set will be essential for success. Each set comes with a bowl for batter, whisk for beating, citrus reamer for fresh orange juice and an egg cup.
3) MasterChef Junior pizza cooking set ($24.95)
Everyone’s favorite food is easy to make at home, as long as you have the right tools. Each kit comes with a personal pizza pan, sauce ladle, pizza slicer and even a wood board to show off your artisanal slice.
4) MasterChef Junior Burger set ($22.99)
Don’t succumb to the drive-thru! Your kid can be a Spongebob-level burger slinger with these handy tools. This kit comes with a bowl for mixing meat, cutting board for prepping fixings, spatula for flipping and a burger press to ensure every patty is perfection.
5) Chefocity kids apron and chef hat ($13.49)
Perhaps the most crucial tool to being a master chef is looking the part. This set by Chefocity includes an apron for keeping tidy and a chef’s toque so your kid can proudly display their kitchen supremacy. It’s available in blue, pink, black and classic white.
6) Kidchef: The Foodie Kids Cookbook ($4.49+)
Sometimes, creativity needs to be sparked. Jump in headfirst with your little one using the recipes from Kid Chef. This little tome contains more than 75 healthy recipes as well as tips on how to keep your kitchen tidy and efficient. It’s also available digitally and in paperback.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Take the barbeque with you with this portable stainless steel grill
- Nail your cartoon character aesthetic with these 2D bags
- Build your own Super Mario level with this clever magnet set
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.