- Tulsi Gabbard wants Hillary Clinton to retract her Russia accusations 3 Years Ago
- 21 stoner gift ideas that don’t involve buying weed 3 Years Ago
- PayPal and Venmo’s anti-terrorism regulations are causing headaches for average businesses 3 Years Ago
- Consumers claim the Apple Card is sexist Today 8:44 AM
- Twitch bans Viperous for allegedly using racial slur during live stream Today 8:18 AM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ takes a stab at its own offseason meta-narrative Today 7:06 AM
- Virtual reality is a surprisingly great tool for therapeutic conversations Today 7:00 AM
- What it means to be pangender Today 6:00 AM
- Why Lady Trieu’s costume is so significant in ‘Watchmen’ episode 4 Sunday 9:45 PM
- White woman calls police on her Black roommate for setting heat to 72 degrees Sunday 4:19 PM
- Nicki Minaj says she will stop using Instagram after it hides likes Sunday 2:59 PM
- Kylie Jenner denies sending ‘rise and shine’ cease-and-desist letters Sunday 2:23 PM
- Summer Walker accused of being rude to fan during meet-and-greet Sunday 1:22 PM
- Apple Store employee fired after texting customer’s personal photos to himself Sunday 12:27 PM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Vikings on Sunday Night Football Sunday 12:00 PM
Somehow, everyone grew up, and the only thing on the table at parties is a cheese board to go with the wine. Take back control of the situation and cart along a Mini Flip Cup set.
Mini Flip Cup brings back all the fun of your college days—except miniaturized for portability. Line up the mini cups for a four on four game, anywhere you choose. And you choose the rules (elimination style always suggested).
Want the fun without the sticky floors? Controlled flippers help to minimize the splash zone. Bonus: That keeps hosts happy.
So go ahead and bring the party to the party. This board packs up light and travels well. It also makes a perfect White Elephant or Secret Santa gift. Get it from the Daily Dot store for $49.99—that’s $10 off its usual price.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This tiny beer pong table is finger flickin’ fun
- This gold-plated key organizer is a snazzy lifesaver
- Take pictures from your wrist with an affordable smartwatch
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.