- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Friday 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Friday 12:31 PM
If you’re looking to stack more than just candy this Halloween, you should check out this Minecraft bust bundle.
The Minecraft head bundle features Steve, a Creeper and Enderman. If you’re looking for a geekier alternative for a group costume, this is it. Or if you know you have multiple Halloween parties and want to stick with a theme but not a singular costume, this bundle has you covered. Literally.
After Halloween is over these heads make for some crafty decor. Choose to hang them up, set them out or put them on display however you please. In the end, your game room will never have looked so damn good.
So grab your friends (or don’t, that’s up to you) and head on over to Amazon where you can grab these Minecraft busts for just $39.38. That’s a bargain for this three piece costume and home decor duo!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Morph your kid into Pickle Rick because you can
- The best products for Halloween makeup on a budget
- 21 costumes to properly humiliate your pet on Halloween night
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.