- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
The cake is NOT a lie! Ok, well maybe it is, the jury is still out on that one. But these Minecraft cookie cutters are 100 percent real. And they’re even on sale for 40 percent off.
The set of Minecraft cookie cutters feature five of the most iconic symbols from the game. So now you can eat various baked goods in the shape of a pickaxe, sword, player, cookie and Creeper! The cookie cutters are made from high quality stainless steel so you can use them time and time again.
The set even comes complete with a storage container shaped like an in-game chest. So you won’t have to dig through your cabinets to find them. In fact, you might want to leave it out since it looks so cool.
The officially-licensed Minecraft cookie cutters are available exclusively through ThinkGeek for just $11.99. So go on and get ready to stack some of the geekiest cookies you’ve ever baked.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These ‘Star Wars’ collectible stamps are out of this world
- This dice soap set is exactly what you need after a long night of D&D
- Never battle for a slice of pizza again thanks to this special Poké Ball
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.