- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme 2 Years Ago
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Today 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Today 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Today 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Today 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Today 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Today 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Today 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Today 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Today 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Today 5:30 AM
Bakers will stack their savings for these ‘Minecraft’ cookie cutters
Disclaimer: this product is only for bakers who’ve got the stones.
The cake is NOT a lie! Ok, well maybe it is, the jury is still out on that one. But these Minecraft cookie cutters are 100 percent real. And they’re even on sale for 40 percent off.
The set of Minecraft cookie cutters feature five of the most iconic symbols from the game. So now you can eat various baked goods in the shape of a pickaxe, sword, player, cookie and Creeper! The cookie cutters are made from high quality stainless steel so you can use them time and time again.
The set even comes complete with a storage container shaped like an in-game chest. So you won’t have to dig through your cabinets to find them. In fact, you might want to leave it out since it looks so cool.
The officially-licensed Minecraft cookie cutters are available exclusively through ThinkGeek for just $11.99. So go on and get ready to stack some of the geekiest cookies you’ve ever baked.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These ‘Star Wars’ collectible stamps are out of this world
- This dice soap set is exactly what you need after a long night of D&D
- Never battle for a slice of pizza again thanks to this special Poké Ball
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.