- Groom’s mother sabotages wedding by tricking guests into wearing jorts and hoodies 2 Years Ago
- No one believes Bill de Blasio’s son sent him these debate prep texts Today 3:26 PM
- Meek Mill, Jay-Z to release ‘Free Meek’ documentary on Amazon Prime Today 3:20 PM
- 3 ways to secure your Nest cameras Today 3:15 PM
- This Pokémon generator site is creating hilarious monsters Today 2:48 PM
- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox Today 12:50 PM
- This mom has the perfect nickname for her nonbinary kid Today 12:25 PM
- Netflix tests pop-out player that will allow viewers to multitask Today 11:44 AM
- Man allowed to sue media publishers over readers’ Facebook comments Today 11:42 AM
- Republicans slammed for joke about ‘heavily armed militia’ at Oregon statehouse Today 11:30 AM
- New bill wants tech companies to tell you how much your data is worth Today 10:53 AM
- AOC has the best response to Steve King’s ‘concentration camp’ criticism Today 10:19 AM
- Did Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau just get engaged? Today 9:26 AM
- Leaked documents reveal all the ‘red flags’ about Trump officials Today 9:02 AM
- Elon Musk, who wants to colonize space, thought the moon was Mars Today 8:56 AM
Bakers will stack their savings for these ‘Minecraft’ cookie cutters
Disclaimer: this product is only for bakers who’ve got the stones.
The cake is NOT a lie! Ok, well maybe it is, the jury is still out on that one. But these Minecraft cookie cutters are 100 percent real. And they’re even on sale for 40 percent off.
The set of Minecraft cookie cutters feature five of the most iconic symbols from the game. So now you can eat various baked goods in the shape of a pickaxe, sword, player, cookie and Creeper! The cookie cutters are made from high quality stainless steel so you can use them time and time again.
The set even comes complete with a storage container shaped like an in-game chest. So you won’t have to dig through your cabinets to find them. In fact, you might want to leave it out since it looks so cool.
The officially-licensed Minecraft cookie cutters are available exclusively through ThinkGeek for just $11.99. So go on and get ready to stack some of the geekiest cookies you’ve ever baked.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These ‘Star Wars’ collectible stamps are out of this world
- This dice soap set is exactly what you need after a long night of D&D
- Never battle for a slice of pizza again thanks to this special Poké Ball
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.