- The weirdest movie at the Oscars is ‘Border’ 1 Year Ago
- Did Elon Musk just host PewDiePie’s meme review? Today 8:53 AM
- Loona stans take over Twitter with praise for the ‘Butterfly’ video Today 7:31 AM
- ‘Yucatán’ is a caper comedy that’s long on cons but short on laughs Today 7:00 AM
- The best memes of 2019 Today 7:00 AM
- Audrey Kitching is a Myspace queen turned energy healer. Critics say she’s also a fraud Today 6:30 AM
- The best new movies on Showtime Today 6:00 AM
- ‘Aquaman 2’ is already in the works—and it’s going to huge Today 5:30 AM
- The comics guide to ‘The Umbrella Academy’ Today 5:00 AM
- Lightsaber dueling is now an official sport Monday 9:39 PM
- ‘Fake plane challenge’ takes off on TikTok Monday 8:15 PM
- Video meme of a mom dancing with her kids goes viral—again Monday 7:26 PM
- ‘Due to personal reasons’ meme enables questionable behavior Monday 3:36 PM
- Why do white rappers write lyrics about being good hypothetical dads? Monday 3:29 PM
- Roger Stone posts, then deletes, Instagram of his judge with small crosshairs next to her Monday 2:32 PM
Bakers will stack their savings for these ‘Minecraft’ cookie cutters
Disclaimer: this product is only for bakers who’ve got the stones.
The cake is NOT a lie! Ok, well maybe it is, the jury is still out on that one. But these Minecraft cookie cutters are 100 percent real. And they’re even on sale for 40 percent off.
The set of Minecraft cookie cutters feature five of the most iconic symbols from the game. So now you can eat various baked goods in the shape of a pickaxe, sword, player, cookie and Creeper! The cookie cutters are made from high quality stainless steel so you can use them time and time again.
The set even comes complete with a storage container shaped like an in-game chest. So you won’t have to dig through your cabinets to find them. In fact, you might want to leave it out since it looks so cool.
The officially-licensed Minecraft cookie cutters are available exclusively through ThinkGeek for just $11.99. So go on and get ready to stack some of the geekiest cookies you’ve ever baked.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These ‘Star Wars’ collectible stamps are out of this world
- This dice soap set is exactly what you need after a long night of D&D
- Never battle for a slice of pizza again thanks to this special Poké Ball
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.