- Military apologizes for threatening to bomb Area 51 raiders 2 Years Ago
- 15 Halloween costumes for pet owners with absolutely no chill 2 Years Ago
- People are celebrating #BiVisibilityDay with art and selfies 2 Years Ago
- Six U.S. cities among the world’s most surveilled places 2 Years Ago
- Facebook page faces backlash for selling ‘Christian yoga certification’ Today 2:03 PM
- A million-mile Tesla battery may be around the corner Today 1:29 PM
- Our 5 favorite AirPod charging cases at every price point Today 1:10 PM
- Amazon Prime almost completely swept the Emmys’ comedy section Today 12:31 PM
- People are outraged that a 6-year-old was arrested for a temper tantrum Today 12:26 PM
- A tropical storm named Karen is sparking jokes about calling the manager Today 12:18 PM
- Patriotic Facebook page reaching millions of Americans is run by Ukrainians Today 12:11 PM
- Review: ‘Color Out of Space’ and the cosmic horror of an uninvited guest Today 11:58 AM
- Snap’s ‘Project Voldemort’ dossier details Facebook’s bullying tactics Today 11:42 AM
- Conservatives compare teen activist Greta Thunberg to Nazi poster girl Today 11:17 AM
- Trump’s immigration czar is upset climate activists are calling out capitalism Today 10:47 AM
The cake is NOT a lie! Ok, well maybe it is, the jury is still out on that one. But these Minecraft cookie cutters are 100 percent real. And they’re even on sale for 40 percent off.
The set of Minecraft cookie cutters feature five of the most iconic symbols from the game. So now you can eat various baked goods in the shape of a pickaxe, sword, player, cookie and Creeper! The cookie cutters are made from high quality stainless steel so you can use them time and time again.
The set even comes complete with a storage container shaped like an in-game chest. So you won’t have to dig through your cabinets to find them. In fact, you might want to leave it out since it looks so cool.
The officially-licensed Minecraft cookie cutters are available exclusively through ThinkGeek for just $11.99. So go on and get ready to stack some of the geekiest cookies you’ve ever baked.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These ‘Star Wars’ collectible stamps are out of this world
- This dice soap set is exactly what you need after a long night of D&D
- Never battle for a slice of pizza again thanks to this special Poké Ball
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.