- Who needs glass slippers? This Cinderella cosplayer upgraded with a stunning glass arm 1 Year Ago
- How to check if Yahoo owes you $358 1 Year Ago
- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Today 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
Meditating is a great way to not only relax, but a way to relax better. Master this complicated art with the spiritual app Mindbliss.
Mindbliss uses the power of artificial intelligence to curate sessions that help you better your spiritual wellness. With a subscription, you can access hundreds of classes on meditation, mindfulness, and even breathing. It’s easy to use anytime you need to relax or expand your horizons.
You can track your progress and watch it grow from month to month. Each class sings thanks to guided meditations, breathing exercises, and 3D nature soundscapes. It turns your simple smartphone into a gateway to Nirvana. And best of all, you can grab a lifetime subscription for only $49 on the Daily Dot Store (regularly $449). If you want to dip your toes in spiritual growth, yearly plans are also available.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 Korean skincare brands that are worth your money
- 10 adult toys that will redefine your sex life
- Indulge in spa-quality aromatherapy treatments with this diffuser bundle
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.