- How to watch Tigres vs. Cruz Azul online for free 6 Months Ago
- How to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea online for free 6 Months Ago
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. RB Leipzig online for free 6 Months Ago
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Sevilla online for free Today 4:48 AM
- Netflix says ‘Fortnite’ is more competition than HBO Friday 8:25 PM
- This computer-generated Insta model looks staggeringly real Friday 7:15 PM
- Netflix is bringing back ‘Unsolved Mysteries’ with ‘Stranger Things’ producer Friday 6:42 PM
- Facebook is creating a meme feature to bring back the teens Friday 4:13 PM
- A hitman’s smartwatch helped send him to prison for life Friday 4:05 PM
- Privacy group files complaints against Netlifx, Spotify for GDPR violations Friday 3:02 PM
- Bikini Kill reunion show sale proves the internet is still hell for live music fans Friday 2:55 PM
- Teen’s photo of Nazi-themed school-dance invite goes viral Friday 2:31 PM
- Ben Shapiro comes out as pro-baby Hitler in March for Life message Friday 2:28 PM
- Facebook staffers caught writing 5-star Amazon reviews for Portal speaker Friday 2:27 PM
- R. Kelly supporters are using #FirstThem to protect him Friday 1:55 PM
Get back to your center with this wellness app.
Meditating is a great way to not only relax, but a way to relax better. Master this complicated art with the spiritual app Mindbliss.
Mindbliss uses the power of artificial intelligence to curate sessions that help you better your spiritual wellness. With a subscription, you can access hundreds of classes on meditation, mindfulness, and even breathing. It’s easy to use anytime you need to relax or expand your horizons.
You can track your progress and watch it grow from month to month. Each class sings thanks to guided meditations, breathing exercises, and 3D nature soundscapes. It turns your simple smartphone into a gateway to Nirvana. And best of all, you can grab a lifetime subscription for only $49 on the Daily Dot Store (regularly $449). If you want to dip your toes in spiritual growth, yearly plans are also available.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 Korean skincare brands that are worth your money
- 10 adult toys that will redefine your sex life
- Indulge in spa-quality aromatherapy treatments with this diffuser bundle
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.