- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Today 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
Get back to your center with this wellness app.
Meditating is a great way to not only relax, but a way to relax better. Master this complicated art with the spiritual app Mindbliss.
Mindbliss uses the power of artificial intelligence to curate sessions that help you better your spiritual wellness. With a subscription, you can access hundreds of classes on meditation, mindfulness, and even breathing. It’s easy to use anytime you need to relax or expand your horizons.
You can track your progress and watch it grow from month to month. Each class sings thanks to guided meditations, breathing exercises, and 3D nature soundscapes. It turns your simple smartphone into a gateway to Nirvana. And best of all, you can grab a lifetime subscription for only $49 on the Daily Dot Store (regularly $449). If you want to dip your toes in spiritual growth, yearly plans are also available.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 Korean skincare brands that are worth your money
- 10 adult toys that will redefine your sex life
- Indulge in spa-quality aromatherapy treatments with this diffuser bundle
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.