- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Friday 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Friday 12:30 PM
- Here’s an exclusive look at ‘Weathering With You’ Friday 11:57 AM
- TikTok dudes are dipping their balls in soy sauce for ‘science’ Friday 11:49 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s denial of fixing bread prices becomes its own meme Friday 11:10 AM
- Houston Astros get torched with buzzer memes after new revelation Friday 10:41 AM
- Teens are eating cereal out of each other’s mouths for clout Friday 10:34 AM
Meditating is a great way to not only relax, but a way to relax better. Master this complicated art with the spiritual app Mindbliss.
Mindbliss uses the power of artificial intelligence to curate sessions that help you better your spiritual wellness. With a subscription, you can access hundreds of classes on meditation, mindfulness, and even breathing. It’s easy to use anytime you need to relax or expand your horizons.
You can track your progress and watch it grow from month to month. Each class sings thanks to guided meditations, breathing exercises, and 3D nature soundscapes. It turns your simple smartphone into a gateway to Nirvana. And best of all, you can grab a lifetime subscription for only $49 on the Daily Dot Store (regularly $449). If you want to dip your toes in spiritual growth, yearly plans are also available.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 Korean skincare brands that are worth your money
- 10 adult toys that will redefine your sex life
- Indulge in spa-quality aromatherapy treatments with this diffuser bundle
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.