- ‘You were at my wedding Denise’ is the newest clapback for instant regret Tuesday 6:42 PM
- This viral video of Pope Francis not letting anyone kiss his hand is weird Tuesday 6:04 PM
- What does the EU’s Copyright Directive mean for the future of the internet? Tuesday 5:16 PM
- The LGBTQ and Black communities deserve real answers about the Jussie Smollett case Tuesday 3:51 PM
- The Jussie Smollett-Trump collusion discourse is a condescending Wonka meme come to life Tuesday 3:47 PM
- Even teachers are in on TikTok’s #hitthewoah Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Editor’s history of calling trans people ‘frauds’ shines light on Economist’s transphobic tweet Tuesday 2:24 PM
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ posters reveal the fates of several Marvel characters Tuesday 2:12 PM
- Man pleads guilty to stealing over $100 million from Facebook, Google Tuesday 12:59 PM
- Washington Post under fire for transphobic cartoon about the Mueller Report Tuesday 12:33 PM
- Congressman quotes ‘Mein Kampf’ on House floor Tuesday 11:55 AM
- Rapper Tone Loc detained after confronting teen in Confederate flag hat Tuesday 11:37 AM
- Sarah Sanders shares Mueller Madness bracket Tuesday 10:19 AM
- NASA postpones all-women spacewalk over lack of suits that fit the female astronauts Tuesday 10:17 AM
- Texas Rangers shortstop walks up to ‘Baby Shark’ Tuesday 9:58 AM
Get back to your center with this wellness app.
Meditating is a great way to not only relax, but a way to relax better. Master this complicated art with the spiritual app Mindbliss.
Mindbliss uses the power of artificial intelligence to curate sessions that help you better your spiritual wellness. With a subscription, you can access hundreds of classes on meditation, mindfulness, and even breathing. It’s easy to use anytime you need to relax or expand your horizons.
You can track your progress and watch it grow from month to month. Each class sings thanks to guided meditations, breathing exercises, and 3D nature soundscapes. It turns your simple smartphone into a gateway to Nirvana. And best of all, you can grab a lifetime subscription for only $49 on the Daily Dot Store (regularly $449). If you want to dip your toes in spiritual growth, yearly plans are also available.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 Korean skincare brands that are worth your money
- 10 adult toys that will redefine your sex life
- Indulge in spa-quality aromatherapy treatments with this diffuser bundle
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.