- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected 2 Years Ago
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Today 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Today 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Today 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Today 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Today 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Today 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Today 12:55 PM
- A GoFundMe for Eric Garner’s killer has raised more than $70,000 Today 12:49 PM
- YouTuber finds GoPro footage of man who drowned in 2017 Today 12:20 PM
- Netflix’s ’45 rpm’ is as tired as the boomer rock era it tries to honor Today 11:38 AM
- Teen arrested for threatening to ‘slaughter’ abortion clinic on iFunny Today 11:29 AM
- How to stream the LA Galaxy vs. Cruz Azul Leagues Cup semifinal match Today 11:10 AM
- Going broke over the App Store? Here’s how to turn off in-app purchases Today 10:49 AM
- Jill Biden says even if you don’t like Joe Biden, you need to vote for Joe Biden Today 10:43 AM
Spaghetti is awesome, but boiling a massive pot of water is not. This microwave pasta cooker takes all the fuss out of pasta night.
It’s the most foolproof pasta pal you’ll ever use. Simply fill it with a little water and your favorite pasta then nuke it. In less time than it takes a pot of water to simmer, your pasta will cook to al dente perfection.
Snap on the lid, drain it easily and then reach for the marinara. The lid even has little holes to perfectly portion out noodles so you never make too much. It’s made with spaghetti in mind, but all shapes and sizes will come out just as perfect.
Never suffer a boil over or plate of lousy pasta again. The microwave pasta cooker is available on Amazon for $14 (regularly $19.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Shape your sandwiches into darling dinosaurs with this crust cutter
- This 3-in-1 breakfast station makes every morning a grand slam
- Emblazon your toast with Jesus thanks to this divine sandwich press
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.