- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ unmasks the time-traveling Red Angel Thursday 8:30 PM
- Everyone is making memes of Meghan McCain saying ‘my father’ on loop Thursday 8:11 PM
- Irony of Georgia’s sperm-reporting bill flies by anti-abortion advocates Thursday 7:11 PM
- Sex scandals are consuming the K-pop industry Thursday 5:44 PM
- Trump supporters are abandoning Fox News over network’s latest hire Thursday 5:20 PM
- QAnon is attacking a random woman in a disturbing and dangerous way Thursday 4:59 PM
- Google celebrates Bach with AI-powered, music-making doodle Thursday 4:53 PM
- RIP: The best free trial in all of streaming entertainment Thursday 2:19 PM
- Which ‘Florida Man’ are you? Thursday 1:06 PM
- Hundreds of millions of Facebook passwords were accessible to employees Thursday 12:55 PM
- ‘Bitch I’m Bella Thorne’ morphs into TikTok dyslexia meme Thursday 12:17 PM
- Marvel is auctioning props and costumes from Netflix’s ‘Defenders’ franchise Thursday 12:12 PM
- Net neutrality advocates plan online watch party for the ‘Save the Internet’ Act Thursday 12:01 PM
- Tim Cook turns his iPad meme into an AirPod meme Thursday 11:46 AM
- Auschwitz Memorial asks visitors to stop taking playful photos at Holocaust site Thursday 11:33 AM
Make an impact at any company with this Microsoft Office training
Master the tools used in every office environment.
You can’t survive in the business world without having at least a basic understanding of Microsoft Office. So why not master all the applications if you could? All you need is the Pay What You Want: The Complete Microsoft Office Bundle.
Whether you’re working on Word, examining data in Excel, pushing your position on Powerpoint or just organizing everything in OneNote, you’re going to do a better, more efficient job if you’ve taken some classes to help you get the most from your Microsoft Office products. The courses in this bundle show you how to do all the above and beyond.
This bundle covers the latest updates in the Microsoft Office suite, so even if you think you’re a power user, you’re sure to learn something new — whether that’s covering an update in the Excel interface, or learning a new collaboration feature.
Here’s how the bundle works: name the price you want, and you’ll unlock the course covering Sway. Beat the average price, and you’ll get all seven courses. Get this Pay What You Want: The Complete Microsoft Office Bundle for up to 99% off from the Daily Dot store –that’s a $644.87 value!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s how you can get a month of Skillshare classes for free
- The 5 best apps to protect your online privacy
- These courses will make you a social media superstar
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.