- Tom Holland rescues fan getting squashed by autograph hounds Tuesday 7:14 PM
- What is incel ‘Chadfishing’? Tuesday 6:36 PM
- Facebook to give France data on users suspected of hate speech Tuesday 5:29 PM
- This 89-year-old man is stunned by all the technology around him—in 1930 Tuesday 5:21 PM
- Wayfair refuses to stop furnishing migrant detention centers Tuesday 4:48 PM
- Woah! How did Keanu Reeves get so small? Tuesday 4:37 PM
- The centrist argument against Sanders’ student loan plan is getting ripped apart Tuesday 4:08 PM
- Jonathan Frakes confirms that you’re right in yet another meme Tuesday 3:56 PM
- Meryl Streep, Ariana Grande set to star in Netflix’s ‘The Prom’ Tuesday 3:35 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ Season 3 goodies are here just in time Tuesday 3:01 PM
- Kim Kardashian’s shapewear line Kimono is already getting called out Tuesday 2:11 PM
- ‘Aggretsuko’ tones down the rage in season 2 Tuesday 1:13 PM
- TikTok is being used to call out predators Tuesday 12:41 PM
- Republican congressman wants to defund PBS over the gay rat wedding Tuesday 12:39 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls for sweeping overhaul of U.S. elections Tuesday 11:47 AM
Make an impact at any company with this Microsoft Office training
Master the tools used in every office environment.
You can’t survive in the business world without having at least a basic understanding of Microsoft Office. So why not master all the applications if you could? All you need is the Pay What You Want: The Complete Microsoft Office Bundle.
Whether you’re working on Word, examining data in Excel, pushing your position on Powerpoint or just organizing everything in OneNote, you’re going to do a better, more efficient job if you’ve taken some classes to help you get the most from your Microsoft Office products. The courses in this bundle show you how to do all the above and beyond.
This bundle covers the latest updates in the Microsoft Office suite, so even if you think you’re a power user, you’re sure to learn something new — whether that’s covering an update in the Excel interface, or learning a new collaboration feature.
Here’s how the bundle works: name the price you want, and you’ll unlock the course covering Sway. Beat the average price, and you’ll get all seven courses. Get this Pay What You Want: The Complete Microsoft Office Bundle for up to 99% off from the Daily Dot store –that’s a $644.87 value!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s how you can get a month of Skillshare classes for free
- The 5 best apps to protect your online privacy
- These courses will make you a social media superstar
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.