- Netflix says ‘Fortnite’ is more competition than HBO Friday 8:25 PM
- This computer-generated Insta model looks staggeringly real Friday 7:15 PM
- Netflix is bringing back ‘Unsolved Mysteries’ with ‘Stranger Things’ producer Friday 6:42 PM
- Facebook is creating a meme feature to bring back the teens Friday 4:13 PM
- A hitman’s smartwatch helped send him to prison for life Friday 4:05 PM
- Privacy group files complaints against Netlifx, Spotify for GDPR violations Friday 3:02 PM
- Bikini Kill reunion show sale proves the internet is still hell for live music fans Friday 2:55 PM
- Teen’s photo of Nazi-themed school-dance invite goes viral Friday 2:31 PM
- Ben Shapiro comes out as pro-baby Hitler in March for Life message Friday 2:28 PM
- Facebook staffers caught writing 5-star Amazon reviews for Portal speaker Friday 2:27 PM
- R. Kelly supporters are using #FirstThem to protect him Friday 1:55 PM
- Lin-Manuel Miranda tweets his disappointment about Trump and Puerto Rico Friday 1:28 PM
- YouTuber Simone Giertz reveals her brain tumor has returned Friday 1:07 PM
- ‘Conversations With a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes’ feels like a bad one-man show Friday 12:37 PM
- Post-cataclysmic sci-fi flick ‘IO’ fails to stand out in its saturated genre Friday 12:30 PM
Make an impact at any company with this Microsoft Office training
Master the tools used in every office environment.
You can’t survive in the business world without having at least a basic understanding of Microsoft Office. So why not master all the applications if you could? All you need is the Pay What You Want: The Complete Microsoft Office Bundle.
Whether you’re working on Word, examining data in Excel, pushing your position on Powerpoint or just organizing everything in OneNote, you’re going to do a better, more efficient job if you’ve taken some classes to help you get the most from your Microsoft Office products. The courses in this bundle show you how to do all the above and beyond.
This bundle covers the latest updates in the Microsoft Office suite, so even if you think you’re a power user, you’re sure to learn something new — whether that’s covering an update in the Excel interface, or learning a new collaboration feature.
Here’s how the bundle works: name the price you want, and you’ll unlock the course covering Sway. Beat the average price, and you’ll get all seven courses. Get this Pay What You Want: The Complete Microsoft Office Bundle for up to 99% off from the Daily Dot store –that’s a $644.87 value!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s how you can get a month of Skillshare classes for free
- The 5 best apps to protect your online privacy
- These courses will make you a social media superstar
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.