- Cat filter turns Pakistani politicians’ press conference into frisky business 2 Months Ago
- Couple calls for boycott of dog walker app Wag! after their dog was abducted Today 5:07 PM
- Trump gets banned from SeekingArrangement because he’s not a ‘real sugar daddy’ Today 4:17 PM
- InfoWars accidentally sent child porn to lawyers representing Sandy Hook parents Today 4:12 PM
- Sticker warns men changing diapers about ‘feminization of the American male’ Today 4:10 PM
- The genius way Genius caught Google allegedly stealing lyrics Today 3:03 PM
- This bubble tea challenge is a balancing act Today 2:15 PM
- Laura Dern gifts the internet with more ‘Big Little Lies’ memes Today 1:54 PM
- The Stonks meme is back—and it’s weirder than ever Today 1:27 PM
- Video shows officer threatening to shoot pregnant Black woman in front of her children Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Leila’ tells a familiar dystopian horror story Today 12:37 PM
- O.J. Simpson says in Twitter video that he never slept with Kris Jenner Today 12:06 PM
- GOP commissioner jokes on Facebook about running over Trump protesters Today 11:52 AM
- 2 trans women killed within 3 months in the same neighborhood Today 11:35 AM
- DNC tries to pander with tone-deaf Beyoncé meme, fails miserably Today 10:45 AM
Show off your sea legs with this glittery mermaid skirt
Guaranteed to make a splash.
Alright mer-people, this one’s for you.
Thanks to the fashion geniuses over at Hot Topic, you can finally show off your scales any day of the year. This full-length skirt transforms you into the mermaid you are at heart. Featuring scales and an iridescent, glittery design, this skirt flatters tails of all shapes and sizes. In fact, it contours your body so swimmingly you’ll never want to take it off.
And in the spirit of mermaid magic, the skirt is currently on sale! Usually $45, you can get your hands on this online exclusive for just over $30. So go on and order yourself a new and sparkly tail. You deserve it!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best Korean beauty products for $15 or less
- The 6 best instant cameras for fun-seeking photographers
- 13 best astrology sites for online birth chart readings
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.