- Seth Abramson’s epic Mueller thread finally comes to a conclusion 2 Days Ago
- Netflix is testing out a random play feature 2 Days Ago
- Teen star Danielle Cohn faked pregnancy for YouTube prank 2 Days Ago
- How to watch ‘A Discovery of Witches’ for free Today 10:42 AM
- Rev up your own family rivalries with these ‘Game of Thrones’ board games Today 10:29 AM
- Mueller’s ‘harm to ongoing matter’ is the best way to stay silent about your life Today 10:21 AM
- 10 Korean skincare brands that are worth your money Today 10:00 AM
- 20 unique Mother’s Day gifts for the cool moms Today 9:45 AM
- Ancestry.com ad tries to sell slavery as romance—not rape Today 9:44 AM
- The 9 best Satanic movies on Shudder Today 9:22 AM
- Twitch streamer banned after accidentally revealing racist chats Today 9:21 AM
- This video captures 15 years of meme trends in 10 minutes Today 8:57 AM
- Trump calls parts of Mueller Report ‘total bullshit’ in unfinished tweetstorm Today 8:24 AM
- Amid ‘Avengers’ hype, ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ bumps up release date Today 7:57 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Someone Great’ is a coming-of-age rom-com for twenty-somethings Today 7:03 AM
Show off your sea legs with this glittery mermaid skirt
Guaranteed to make a splash.
Alright mer-people, this one’s for you.
Thanks to the fashion geniuses over at Hot Topic, you can finally show off your scales any day of the year. This full-length skirt transforms you into the mermaid you are at heart. Featuring scales and an iridescent, glittery design, this skirt flatters tails of all shapes and sizes. In fact, it contours your body so swimmingly you’ll never want to take it off.
And in the spirit of mermaid magic, the skirt is currently on sale! Usually $45, you can get your hands on this online exclusive for just over $30. So go on and order yourself a new and sparkly tail. You deserve it!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best Korean beauty products for $15 or less
- The 6 best instant cameras for fun-seeking photographers
- 13 best astrology sites for online birth chart readings
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.