- Alice Wetterlund draws insight from the last decade in ‘My Mama Is a Human and So Am I’ 2 Years Ago
- How to stream the Cowboys vs. Texans NFL preseason showdown 2 Years Ago
- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans Today 6:00 AM
- Why you should be watching ‘Red vs Blue’ on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream Sergey Kovalev vs. Anthony Yarde Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid Friday 10:44 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Arsenal Friday 10:28 PM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace Friday 10:05 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Norwich City Friday 8:55 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 Serie A season Friday 8:05 PM
- Tom Brady keeps supplying us with new meme material Friday 5:55 PM
- Emails reveal Facebook’s knowledge of Cambridge Analytica Friday 3:43 PM
- ‘Fast and Furious’ + ‘American Ninja Warrior’ = Netflix’s ‘Hyperdrive’ Friday 3:15 PM
- Trump jokes drop in Dow is because Seth Moulton dropped out of 2020 race Friday 3:13 PM
- What we learned when we visited Mr. B, America’s chonkiest cat Friday 1:46 PM
Mermaid culture is the real deal. Sparkles, scales and monofins galore! To be a part of their world is the ultimate delight! But until science figures out how to give humans gills, we’re stuck with sea legs. Genetically, anyway.
Thanks to a surge in the trend, anyone can transform into the mermaid they’re meant to be. It’s all about the accessories. Check out some of our fave picks to get your mermaid transformation started.
Price on Amazon: $19.90
Price on Amazon: $12.85 (regularly $23.88)
Price on Amazon: $22.97
Price on Amazon: $19.99
Price on Amazon: $5.59+
Price on Amazon: $7.99+
Price on Amazon: $6.69
Price on Amazon: $79.95+
Price on Amazon: $39.90
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Complete your mermaid aesthetic with this color-changing sequin backpack
- Have a fin-tastic summer with your pup thanks to this adorable life vest
- This corgi-themed swimsuit is a must for your next big beach party
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.