- This Twitter extension can block unsolicited nudes from your inbox Monday 6:01 PM
- Jeffree Star wears cornrows after being accused of cultural appropriation Monday 4:49 PM
- Jeff Bezos says he’ll commit $10 billion to combat climate change Monday 4:18 PM
- A TikTok user went on a mission to turn his urine blue by chugging food coloring Monday 3:55 PM
- YouTuber’s vacation in ‘Bali’ was actually staged at Ikea Monday 3:14 PM
- Video shows liquor store manager calling employee ‘f*cking worthless’ Monday 1:16 PM
- Instagram influencer scams followers out of $1.5 million Monday 12:22 PM
- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? Monday 10:43 AM
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee Monday 10:40 AM
- Tweets from Sanders supporters are terrifying the establishment Monday 10:15 AM
- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook Monday 10:11 AM
- Uncanny ‘Back to the Future’ deepfake transports Tom Holland and Robert Downey, Jr. to 1985 Monday 10:04 AM
- Everyone is doing the Renegade. Including the teen who started it Monday 9:23 AM
- Reality Winner is asking for clemency—will she get it? Monday 7:59 AM
- There’s a Baby Yoda mod for ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ Monday 7:38 AM
Editor’s Note: Memebox, the supplier of these bundles, sadly stopped selling them in 2017. For more Korean beauty faves, check out these posts!
- The best Korean beauty products for $10 or less
- The 20 best Korean beauty sheet masks
- 5 Korean sunscreens that are safer than your drugstore brand
- These Korean beauty products are the cutest threat to your wallet
For the last few years, K-beauty (Korean beauty) has held great presence in the American beauty market. We’ve written about everything from the best deals under $10 to the must-have products for winter, and we’ve fallen in love with that addictively healthy K-beauty glow.
Memebox is one of several U.S.-based retailers that imports and offers these goodies to the public. If you’re interested in K-beauty but don’t know where to start, the variety boxes Memebox offers are terrific. Here are a few of our recommended faves!
If you want a way to try a variety of K-beauty, a sample set like this is a perfect place to start. This one is designed for both those new to the products, as well as those who want to make sure their skin is still on point during travel. Including sheet masks and samples of each of the famous “ten-step” routine products that K-beauty became famous for, it’s the perfect introduction — and super cheap!
If you’ve been curious about the sheet masks that everyone posts themselves wearing on Instagram, this box is a great value and a perfect way to start. It includes selections from several of Korea’s most popular brands, including BonViviant, Wish Formula, and Tosowoong. It also comes with some Asian snacks to enjoy while you binge on your favorite shows (or K-dramas, if you’re in that deep already). We see a self-care night in our future.
Does your skin erupt into angry red patches or acne every time you try something new? We’re all too familiar with that heartache. You likely have sensitive skin, which is what the contents of this box are designed for. Start by using a low-pH option for cleansing like Tosowoong’s Enzyme Powder Wash and chuck that foaming cleanser that dries out your skin. Follow up with a healing sheet mask and some Aloe Vera moisturizing gel, and you’ll sense your skin sighing with relief.
Skincare is about more than just your face. Korea’s beauty regime encourages indulgent care for the rest of you too. This box includes a foot peeling pack and foot mask to keep your feet happy and soft throughout winter, as well as a body jelly wash and a body lotion from Illi, one of our fave Korean brands. Take it to the day spa with you, or enjoy it after a hot bath at home.
Need a Valentine’s Day gift? Whether it’s for your sweetie or a gift to yourself, this cute little set is a great way to pamper yourself. It even comes with a little white headband with cat ears! Now you can smile at yourself in the mirror while you give your skin what it deserves. You also get several botanical sheet masks, a clay mask, and a special sponge to remove it with.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get a full set of makeup brushes for less than $10
- Amazon’s beauty box deals basically pay you to sample products
- The exercise kit that will help you keep your New Year’s resolution is over 75 percent off
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.