- If you love long-winded, hashtag-heavy Instagram captions, these apps can help 3 Years Ago
- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons 3 Years Ago
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes Today 2:03 PM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Today 12:55 PM
- NRA calls Beto O’Rourke ‘AR-15 salesman of the month’ in wake of buyback proposal Today 12:03 PM
- After 23 deaths, Sean Bean is tired of getting killed on-screen Today 11:48 AM
- Stephen Miller has a girlfriend—and people are stunned Today 11:35 AM
- Mickey Rourke says Robert De Niro iced him out of ‘The Irishman’ Today 11:07 AM
- Conservative men are melting down over Elizabeth Warren’s speech Today 10:40 AM
- People are calling rapper Tekashi 69 a ‘snitch’ for outing gang members Today 10:16 AM
- Greta Thunberg tells Congress to ‘listen to the scientists’ about climate crisis Today 9:55 AM
- Maybe we should start taking Tom DeLonge seriously about UFOs Today 9:11 AM
- Get ready to argue about the alternate-history politics of HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ Today 8:53 AM
- Third instance of Justin Trudeau wearing racist makeup emerges after he apologized for first 2 Today 8:45 AM
- 6 must-watch college football games to stream this weekend Today 8:12 AM
Editor’s Note: Memebox, the supplier of these bundles, sadly stopped selling them in 2017. For more Korean beauty faves, check out these posts!
- The best Korean beauty products for $10 or less
- The 20 best Korean beauty sheet masks
- 5 Korean sunscreens that are safer than your drugstore brand
- These Korean beauty products are the cutest threat to your wallet
For the last few years, K-beauty (Korean beauty) has held great presence in the American beauty market. We’ve written about everything from the best deals under $10 to the must-have products for winter, and we’ve fallen in love with that addictively healthy K-beauty glow.
Memebox is one of several U.S.-based retailers that imports and offers these goodies to the public. If you’re interested in K-beauty but don’t know where to start, the variety boxes Memebox offers are terrific. Here are a few of our recommended faves!
If you want a way to try a variety of K-beauty, a sample set like this is a perfect place to start. This one is designed for both those new to the products, as well as those who want to make sure their skin is still on point during travel. Including sheet masks and samples of each of the famous “ten-step” routine products that K-beauty became famous for, it’s the perfect introduction — and super cheap!
If you’ve been curious about the sheet masks that everyone posts themselves wearing on Instagram, this box is a great value and a perfect way to start. It includes selections from several of Korea’s most popular brands, including BonViviant, Wish Formula, and Tosowoong. It also comes with some Asian snacks to enjoy while you binge on your favorite shows (or K-dramas, if you’re in that deep already). We see a self-care night in our future.
Does your skin erupt into angry red patches or acne every time you try something new? We’re all too familiar with that heartache. You likely have sensitive skin, which is what the contents of this box are designed for. Start by using a low-pH option for cleansing like Tosowoong’s Enzyme Powder Wash and chuck that foaming cleanser that dries out your skin. Follow up with a healing sheet mask and some Aloe Vera moisturizing gel, and you’ll sense your skin sighing with relief.
Skincare is about more than just your face. Korea’s beauty regime encourages indulgent care for the rest of you too. This box includes a foot peeling pack and foot mask to keep your feet happy and soft throughout winter, as well as a body jelly wash and a body lotion from Illi, one of our fave Korean brands. Take it to the day spa with you, or enjoy it after a hot bath at home.
Need a Valentine’s Day gift? Whether it’s for your sweetie or a gift to yourself, this cute little set is a great way to pamper yourself. It even comes with a little white headband with cat ears! Now you can smile at yourself in the mirror while you give your skin what it deserves. You also get several botanical sheet masks, a clay mask, and a special sponge to remove it with.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get a full set of makeup brushes for less than $10
- Amazon’s beauty box deals basically pay you to sample products
- The exercise kit that will help you keep your New Year’s resolution is over 75 percent off
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.