- YouTubers keep uploading racist meme anthem played by New Zealand shooter Today 5:38 PM
- Myspace confirms that a decade-plus of user-uploaded music is gone Today 5:03 PM
- ‘Love, Death & Robots’ suffers from blatant sexism Today 4:38 PM
- Khloe Kardashian faces backlash for Instagram post saying to ‘love thy racist neighbor’ Today 4:07 PM
- This Twitter user wants to expose white YouTubers for racist, transphobic content Today 3:55 PM
- Trump retweeted a QAnon supporter during his Twitter bender Today 1:24 PM
- Katrina Pierson supports Trump tweeting more about Fox than New Zealand shooting Today 1:19 PM
- PewDiePie’s alt-right ties are impossible to ignore Today 1:05 PM
- With this blade, I protect this meme Today 12:48 PM
- Lead actress in ‘The Color Purple’ revival criticized for homophobic post Today 12:39 PM
- ‘Arrested Development’ ends the same way it did the first time—unceremoniously Today 12:10 PM
- Alleged gunman tried to rob YouTuber Adam22 during livestream Today 11:32 AM
- Turkish president used New Zealand shooting footage at campaign rallies Today 11:09 AM
- 8 adorable tea infusers that will warm you with cuteness Today 10:26 AM
- The Super Nintendo Pro is the wireless controller of your dreams Today 10:25 AM
Pew pew pew!
Capcom rations out the Blue Bomber to us as if he were a rare and precious diamond (because he is). Hoard this Mega Man Nendoroid all to yourself.
His game releases are sporadic as hell, but this adorable dude will hold you over. Sure, you can suck delight out of it the way Mega sucks new weapons out of defeated Robot Masters. But like all Nendoroids, this baby is infinitely poseable and comes with accessories.
Fire Mega Buster yellow pellets or big blue charge shots. There’s even an energy tank in case Mega needs a little pick-me-up. Mega also comes with three precious facial expressions. Slap on the annoyed face if Capcom delays Mega Man 11.
This Mega Man Nendoroid is available on ThinkGeek for $29.99 (regularly $44.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ‘Bayonetta 2’ comes with two sexy beat-em-ups in one
- This Pikachu New Nintendo 2DS XL is the cutest portable ever
- Save serious coin on 3DS classics with Nintendo Selects
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.