- Baltimore still refuses to pay hackers who hit city with ransomware 1 Year Ago
- Net neutrality advocates slam ‘extremely troubling’ letter circulating among some House Dems Today 4:52 PM
- Moms and grandmas are infiltrating TikTok Today 4:35 PM
- Did Britain’s head Brexiter hide in a bus to avoid getting hit by a milkshake? Today 4:26 PM
- This woman who thought she saw a handmaid about to jump from a building is very relieved Today 4:18 PM
- Michael Avenatti allegedly defrauded Stormy Daniels to pay for a Ferrari Today 3:53 PM
- HBO has no plans for an Arya Stark spinoff series Today 3:28 PM
- Republicans and Democrats agree on dangers of facial recognition tech Today 3:18 PM
- Amazon is using video games and ‘swag bucks’ to incentivize workers Today 3:04 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in June Today 2:46 PM
- This Michael Jackson makeup meme is sweeping TikTok Today 2:45 PM
- Homophobic preacher wants Pete Buttigieg to renounce fisting and rimming Today 2:33 PM
- ‘The Liar, the Snitch, and the War Crimes’: Twitter roasts news of Trump Jr. book deal Today 12:36 PM
- Polar Peak in Fortnite is cracking, and players think a dragon may be beneath the ice Today 12:07 PM
- ‘Rise of Skywalker’ first look reveals mysterious new characters Today 12:00 PM
Pew pew pew!
Capcom rations out the Blue Bomber to us as if he were a rare and precious diamond (because he is). Hoard this Mega Man Nendoroid all to yourself.
His game releases are sporadic as hell, but this adorable dude will hold you over. Sure, you can suck delight out of it the way Mega sucks new weapons out of defeated Robot Masters. But like all Nendoroids, this baby is infinitely poseable and comes with accessories.
Fire Mega Buster yellow pellets or big blue charge shots. There’s even an energy tank in case Mega needs a little pick-me-up. Mega also comes with three precious facial expressions. Slap on the annoyed face if Capcom delays Mega Man 11.
This Mega Man Nendoroid is available on ThinkGeek for $29.99 (regularly $44.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ‘Bayonetta 2’ comes with two sexy beat-em-ups in one
- This Pikachu New Nintendo 2DS XL is the cutest portable ever
- Save serious coin on 3DS classics with Nintendo Selects
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.