- Cooking Mama’s return whips up a fresh batch of memes Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Influencer body-shames model, Photoshops photo of self to ‘prove point’ Tuesday 7:27 PM
- Boosie Badazz goes on transphobic rant about Dwyane Wade’s daughter Tuesday 6:34 PM
- Royal Family’s website accidentally links to porn instead of charity Tuesday 5:39 PM
- Republican senator spreads false conspiracy about coronavirus Tuesday 5:11 PM
- New DNA technology could help exonerate Black man serving life sentence Tuesday 4:24 PM
- ‘SNL’s’ Kenan Thompson to host the White House Correspondents’ Dinner Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Summer Walker dragged for insensitive HIV comments Tuesday 2:39 PM
- This video of a teddy bear getting steam cleaned makes a perfect meme Tuesday 2:27 PM
- Ted Cruz goes on Twitter tirade over proposed vasectomy bill Tuesday 2:22 PM
- Billie Eilish says she’s stopped reading Instagram comments Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Christian group blames satanists for Twitter poll results Tuesday 1:41 PM
- Coronavirus has pandemic-themed video games topping charts Tuesday 12:58 PM
- Bloomberg said kids are drawn to socialism because they think it involves social media Tuesday 12:55 PM
- Jake Paul gives ill-informed advice on how to deal with anxiety Tuesday 12:25 PM
Capcom rations out the Blue Bomber to us as if he were a rare and precious diamond (because he is). Hoard this Mega Man Nendoroid all to yourself.
His game releases are sporadic as hell, but this adorable dude will hold you over. Sure, you can suck delight out of it the way Mega sucks new weapons out of defeated Robot Masters. But like all Nendoroids, this baby is infinitely poseable and comes with accessories.
Fire Mega Buster yellow pellets or big blue charge shots. There’s even an energy tank in case Mega needs a little pick-me-up. Mega also comes with three precious facial expressions. Slap on the annoyed face if Capcom delays Mega Man 11.
This Mega Man Nendoroid is available on ThinkGeek for $29.99 (regularly $44.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ‘Bayonetta 2’ comes with two sexy beat-em-ups in one
- This Pikachu New Nintendo 2DS XL is the cutest portable ever
- Save serious coin on 3DS classics with Nintendo Selects
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.