- Ta-Nehisi Coates dismantles Mitch McConnell’s anti-reparations argument Wednesday 7:52 PM
- Whoopi Goldberg stirs debate over her opinion regarding Bella Thorne’s nudes Wednesday 7:04 PM
- Joe Biden really, really hates raves Wednesday 6:02 PM
- RIP to the Twitter geotagging feature that no one actually used Wednesday 5:14 PM
- Facebook contractors reveal the horrors of moderating graphic content Wednesday 4:42 PM
- Prosecutor almost directly quoted Bible in trial against man who helped migrants Wednesday 4:05 PM
- TikTok’s time warp videos get it twisted Wednesday 4:03 PM
- Is a ‘Stranger Things’ and Fortnite crossover event going to happen? Wednesday 3:55 PM
- YouTube reportedly thinking about moving all kids content off the main site Wednesday 3:50 PM
- AOC calls out Democrats for tone-deaf Beyoncé tweet Wednesday 3:15 PM
- Democrat candidates come out as ‘wife guys’ Wednesday 2:45 PM
- Poll of best Batman actors fails to include Adam West, and fans are not happy Wednesday 2:25 PM
- ‘Pose’ producer Janet Mock lands historic Netflix deal Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Teen confesses to killing her best friend on video to get $9 million from a stranger online Wednesday 1:28 PM
- Democrats vote to block transgender troop ban Wednesday 12:17 PM
You’ll even get access to your own private meditation community.
Meditation has been around forever, but its prevalence continues to grow as the years go on. Which isn’t all that surprising, if you take a look at some of the benefits:
- betters concentration
- improves cardiovascular and immune health
- increases self-awareness
- slows aging
- promotes a healthier lifestyle
But the most popular advantage is the reduced stress. Because, for some of us, coming back to center isn’t as simple as brewing a cup of tea or lighting a few scented candles. Luckily, the Meditation Sidekick Journal is here to help you stay focused, overcome hurdles and track your progress.
Consider this journal a guide to building an effective meditation practice – one that will actually yield results. After all, it didn’t make its way to being an Amazon Bestseller for no reason. The Meditation Sidekick Journal starts by introducing you to the science behind how meditation changes our brains, as well as its challenges and benefits. Then you’ll pick up some expert tips and strategies before you’re free to move on to guided meditations and affirmations. The journal even grants you access to the Habit Nest community – a private support system. And since it’s undated, you can start whenever you want!
Best of all, it’s on sale through the Daily Dot Store. Usually $38, our readers can save over 30% and get it for just $25.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 12 must-have travel accessories for anyone with kids
- 5 unexpected places to buy Korean beauty products
- Breathe easy and melt away stress with this essential oils six-pack
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.