- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out 8 Months Ago
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Today 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Today 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Today 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Today 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets ‘canceled’ over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Saturday 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Saturday 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Saturday 9:29 AM
You’ll even get access to your own private meditation community.
Meditation has been around forever, but its prevalence continues to grow as the years go on. Which isn’t all that surprising, if you take a look at some of the benefits:
- betters concentration
- improves cardiovascular and immune health
- increases self-awareness
- slows aging
- promotes a healthier lifestyle
But the most popular advantage is the reduced stress. Because, for some of us, coming back to center isn’t as simple as brewing a cup of tea or lighting a few scented candles. Luckily, the Meditation Sidekick Journal is here to help you stay focused, overcome hurdles and track your progress.
Consider this journal a guide to building an effective meditation practice – one that will actually yield results. After all, it didn’t make its way to being an Amazon Bestseller for no reason. The Meditation Sidekick Journal starts by introducing you to the science behind how meditation changes our brains, as well as its challenges and benefits. Then you’ll pick up some expert tips and strategies before you’re free to move on to guided meditations and affirmations. The journal even grants you access to the Habit Nest community – a private support system. And since it’s undated, you can start whenever you want!
Best of all, it’s on sale through the Daily Dot Store. Usually $38, our readers can save over 30% and get it for just $25.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 12 must-have travel accessories for anyone with kids
- 5 unexpected places to buy Korean beauty products
- Breathe easy and melt away stress with this essential oils six-pack
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.