- Queen’s ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ is now the most-streamed song from the 20th century 1 Year Ago
- Russian TV praises robot that is really a dude in a costume 1 Year Ago
- This YouTuber put semi-permanent freckles on her face—and it was a catastrophe Today 3:57 PM
- 2020 campaign job postings online fuel speculation frenzy Today 1:48 PM
- Here’s everything to look forward to from Netflix in 2019 Today 1:43 PM
- Sean Hannity busted deleting all his old Michael Cohen tweets Today 12:34 PM
- Michael Cohen calls working for Trump ‘mental incarceration’ during sentencing Today 12:13 PM
- Germany just experienced an enormous chocolate spill—and it looks absolutely delicious Today 10:58 AM
- A professor asked his students to go viral, and it actually worked Today 10:38 AM
- Family says racist bullying led to 9-year-old’s suicide Today 9:57 AM
- How ‘Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse’ found its eye-popping animation Today 9:15 AM
- Netflix gives Selena Quintanilla the series our queen deserves Today 8:51 AM
- Pence gets meme’d for zen-like looks during Trump’s White House showdown Today 8:50 AM
- Marvel is rebooting the Fantastic Four—with a major twist Today 8:11 AM
- Twitter dunks on conservatives who think Supergirl’s trans character is too ‘woke’ Today 8:09 AM
Live a more mindful life with the help of this meditation notebook
Kick chaos to the curb.
Sometimes we live chaotic lives. The Mindful Notebook helps tame that turmoil into written-out goals and reminders that make life manageable.
Sure, you take that yoga class and occasionally open your meditation app, but mindfulness is about staying present in every moment. Not just when it suits your schedule. That’s where this meditation notebook comes in. It helps you center yourself when things get hectic.
This helpful tool works to restore a little balance to your days. Each page has three parts: daily inspirational quotes to keep you grounded (don’t worry, they won’t make you roll your eyes),a gratitude practice section to help you appreciate what you have (even when you’re slammed and stressed at work), and a place for your everyday thoughts.
Start (and finish) each day with the right mindset. Get The Mindful Notebook for $21.99 from the Daily Dot store, reduced from the usual price of $30.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 20 thoughtful gifts for parents who deserve a break this holiday
- 7 teas that will soothe your painfully full tummy post-feast
- 6 subscription services that make the holidays less stressful
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.