- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders 3 Years Ago
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? Today 10:00 AM
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge Today 9:46 AM
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
The most tedious part of cooking is switching between multiple pans. But the MasterPan lets you cook your entire meal in one skillet.
This pan has multiple sections to keep your steak and fish separate from veggies. It means you can cook five different dishes on a single burner, simplifying your meal preparation.
The skillet is a fine piece of kitchenware, with a non-stick surface and solid construction. It is safe to wash by hand or put in the dishwasher, and has no cadmium, lead, PFOA, or other heavy metals.
The central compartment is ideal for grilling prime cuts, with smaller sections on either side. The pan is designed to spread the heat evenly across all the compartments, making it easy to estimate cooking time.
Whether you love the kitchen, or just want to make healthy food easier to prepare, the MasterPan is a great addition to your cupboard. Usually priced at $99.99, you can order the skillet for $49.99 via the Daily Dot store. The deal includes free shipping to the U.S, and takes 50 percent off MSRP.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Make your own cold brew anywhere with the Dripo
- Geek out your kitchen with this chemist spice rack
- The Pokémon cookbook is the cutest way to catch (and eat) ’em all
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.