- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Today 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Today 11:46 AM
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Today 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Today 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Today 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Today 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Friday 11:42 AM
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix Friday 11:30 AM
- Here’s video of yet another alleged gunman looking for YouTuber Adam22 Friday 11:09 AM
Land that programmer job by mastering Python
Speak the language of the machines.
If you want to be a badass programmer, you gotta know Python. It’s the programming language used in everything from SQL databases to local infrastructures, cloud-based systems, and even straightforward website construction. And if you plan to make a career out of programming, Python’s practically a necessity. It’s among the top three highest-earning languages, and Python coders earn an average salary of over $100,000 per year.
If you’re looking to increase your employability, win a promotion or even start a whole new career, you need this Absolute Python Bundle. It contains more than 57 hours of content to help you lay down a solid understanding of the language and how it functions.
Here’s what you can expect:
This is the most beginner-friendly program in the whole batch, and it’s 5.5 hours of content are full of clear lectures, detailed examples, and simple exercises to help get you off and running on your journey to Python expertise.
Starting small, this 17-hour program introduces you to TensorFlow — an open source software library that can be used to design, build, and train deep learning models. After you’ve mastered some basic constructs like graphs, tensors, constants, placeholders, and sessions, you’ll be ready to move on to the more specific Python training.
After four hours of training, you’ll know the fundamentals of the language, including how to set up Python, learn about its operators, use loops, and understand the different types of statements of the language.
Six hours of lectures and in-browser programming exercises will help make your new Python skills feel practical and familiar. It’s so short, there’s no reason you couldn’t power through it all in a single day, meaning you go to bed with a brain full of Python knowledge that wasn’t there in the morning.
Time to get practical: this program will teach you the relationship with the Python programming language and Selenium WebDriver. It includes 25 hours of comprehensive training that’ll help make you an advanced Python user who understands automation framework design, how to log infrastructure and more skills that’ll show off your proficiency and land you that sweet programming job you’ve had your eye on.
Here’s how it works: name the price you want, and you unlock the last course (sweet!) — beat the average price, and you’ll unlock the entire bundle (even better). Get this Pay What You Want: Absolute Python Bundle for up to 99% off at the Daily Dot store — that’s a $559 value.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This PlayStation light will make your room a gamer’s paradise
- Prep yourself for the new film with ‘A Wrinkle in Time’ boxed set
- Boost your cool points online for a decade with a ‘.tech’ domain