- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ 2 Years Ago
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
Photoshop is the editing software of choice for pro photographers and designers. It’s essential to master if you’re serious about working in creative industries. This Adobe Photoshop & Editing Mastery Bundle includes 31 hours of training in all its key tools.
Whether you’re interested in editing techniques or producing incredible photos, this bundle includes something for beginners and professionals alike. These five courses cover everything from learning how to effectively resize images and canvases, fixing common photography issues, to creating a layout for your own specific work tendencies.
Develop the expert skills you need to launch a full blown career in creative. Get the Adobe Photoshop & Editing Mastery Bundle for $41.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Master the art of SEO with this $18 online course
- Learn Spanish on your own time for less than $20
- Learn Google Analytics like you actually know what you’re doing
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.