- Megachurch pushes conversion therapy on Instagram, Facebook with #OnceGay 3 Years Ago
- Christian movie review site blasts Netflix’s ‘The Family’ 3 Years Ago
- YouTube removes ‘coordinated’ channels spreading Hong Kong misinformation Today 8:58 AM
- Christina Hendricks reveals she was the hand model for ‘American Beauty’ Today 8:30 AM
- Why can’t independent feminist websites stay afloat? Today 8:17 AM
- Far-right troll Jacob Wohl scammed a Trump fan out of $25,000 Today 7:54 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Buccaneers in key preseason action Today 7:02 AM
- Harness the power of sun: The best solar-powered phone chargers Today 6:00 AM
- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
Here’s a deal even Commander Shepard couldn’t refuse.
The action role-playing game is compatible with PC, Playstation 3, and Xbox 360, but the $12 deal applies only for PC. (Although the Xbox 360 is also on sale for $29.)
You’ll get more than 75 hours of story content, overall. The deal is worth it for Mass Effect 2 alone, considering its award-winning, universal acclaim.
Check out the deal here.
Other notable Friday deals:
Price on Amazon: $129.99 (regularly $174.99)
Price on Amazon: $23.98 (regularly $99.99)
Price on eBay: $39.99 (regularly $99.99)
Price on Amazon: $22.99 (regularly $49.99)
Price on Amazon: $14.99 (regularly $69.99)
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.