- Emails reveal Facebook’s knowledge of Cambridge Analytica Today 3:43 PM
- ‘Fast and Furious’ + ‘American Ninja Warrior’ = Netflix’s ‘Hyperdrive’ Today 3:15 PM
- Trump jokes drop in Dow is because Seth Moulton dropped out of 2020 race Today 3:13 PM
- What we learned when we visited Mr. B, America’s chonkiest cat Today 1:46 PM
- Trump’s new plan to fight opioid overdose? This tweet Today 1:06 PM
- Fitness influencer shamed for ‘sharing numbers’ in weight loss posts Today 1:04 PM
- The VSCO Girl has always been here Today 1:01 PM
- Tomi Lahren’s new ‘Freedom’ clothing line is made for meme mockery Today 12:21 PM
- Taylor Swift’s ‘London Boy’ is a bop, but Brits don’t think her lyrics are accurate Today 12:02 PM
- Popeyes blasted for employee welfare amid chicken sandwich war Today 11:59 AM
- Cory Booker says nonbinary ‘niephew’ taught him about trans issues Today 11:53 AM
- Megachurch pushes conversion therapy on Instagram, Facebook with #OnceGay Today 11:11 AM
- Christian movie review site blasts Netflix’s ‘The Family’ Today 10:50 AM
- YouTube removes ‘coordinated’ channels spreading Hong Kong misinformation Today 8:58 AM
- Christina Hendricks reveals she was the hand model for ‘American Beauty’ Today 8:30 AM
The classic fighting game series Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite returns this month, and it promises to be the most intense installment yet.
Megalomaniacal A.I. Ultron and sinister reploid Sigma have teamed up in attempts to destroy all organic life. Naturally, the only ones that can stop them are heroes from both the Marvel and Capcom universes like Rocket Raccoon and Megaman X. For the first time ever, the series will include an auto-combo system. This allows fighting game newbies to get in on the action without sucking so hard. Ready your fightpads, ladies and gents.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Magic: The Gathering: A definitive guide to MtG for beginners
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Prima Guide will unlock smashing secrets
- ‘Breath of the Wild Creating a Champion’ is an art book of legends
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.