- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’ spinoff mini-series is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Friday 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Friday 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Friday 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Friday 10:43 AM
- In season 2 of ‘She’s Gotta Have It,’ Spike Lee remains unapologetically himself Friday 10:36 AM
- Trump selling Pride shirts is a grotesque insult to the LGBTQ community Friday 10:27 AM
- Logan Paul is being mocked for pulling out of slapping competition Friday 9:57 AM
This carve-free Marvel pumpkin kit is all you need this Halloween
No one’s Hulk smashing your pumpkin this year.
Carving pumpkins can get messy. What was supposed to be a fun holiday activity quickly becomes frustrating for people who aren’t artistically inclined, don’t have any time or patience.
Save the pumpkin guts and try this Marvel pumpkin push-in peg kit. The kit transforms your pumpkin into Hulk, Cinderella, Spider-Man or Iron Man with plastic pegs that quickly and easily pop into the gourd.
The kits work with foam or real pumpkins (or maybe a late-season watermelon). And since the pegs are plastic, after you’re done using them just rinse them off and save them for years to come.
Best of all, prices start at just $9!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 24 ridiculous Halloween costumes you can buy online
- ‘Fortnite’ costumes let you romp around as your favorite skins
- 13 Halloween decorations that’ll transform your house into something haunted
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.