- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Friday 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Friday 12:31 PM
If you’ve ever wondered what brand of makeup super heroes use, question no more. The Face Shop has given you an answer with its Marvel makeup line.
The Marvel and Face Shop collaboration is sure to have you leaving the house looking super. The line features everything from protective measures, like sunblock, to products made purely for aesthetics. So you can choose from color-poppin’ eyeshadow to marvelous mascara that you can wear any day of the week.
The Marvel makeup line is now available through Amazon. So you don’t even have to leave your house to get your hands on ’em! Additionally, with prices starting at just $19.99, you can show off your super strength without emptying your wallet.
Shop the full line here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get perfect beach waves while you sleep with this sweet tool
- ¡Ay, caramba! ‘The Simpsons’ skincare line is now on Amazon
- 7 weird face masks that make skincare more fun
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.