- Group running GoFundMe for border wall breaks ground without permits 2 Years Ago
- Biden says he won’t support federal legalization of marijuana 2 Years Ago
- People can’t get enough of ‘Baby Yoda’ 2 Years Ago
- ‘The Crown’ season 3 switches its cast but loses none of its intrigue 2 Years Ago
- Protesters occupying Hong Kong university post last wishes to Twitter as police move in 2 Years Ago
- Sara Lee navigates dirty Instagram comments after ‘SNL’ sketch 2 Years Ago
- YouTuber David Dobrik says his monthly earnings dipped $273K after ‘adpocalypse’ Today 10:47 AM
- Pete Buttigieg took a Holocaust memorial picture Today 10:14 AM
- #IVapeIVote may have helped Trump back off proposed vaping ban Today 8:59 AM
- Whataburger blasted for refusing to serve drag queen Today 8:33 AM
- ‘Justice League’ actors show support for the Snyder Cut campaign Today 8:08 AM
- Laura Loomer may be a fringe candidate, but she’s being funded by big-time GOP donors Today 8:00 AM
- TikTok teen makes a video of his English teacher, the guy who sang ‘Story of a Girl’ Today 7:50 AM
- The teens of TikTok are doing just fine, thank you very much Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Watchmen’ episode 5: Looking Glass just became one of the most compelling characters Sunday 9:05 PM
If you’ve ever wondered what brand of makeup super heroes use, question no more. The Face Shop has given you an answer with its Marvel makeup line.
The Marvel and Face Shop collaboration is sure to have you leaving the house looking super. The line features everything from protective measures, like sunblock, to products made purely for aesthetics. So you can choose from color-poppin’ eyeshadow to marvelous mascara that you can wear any day of the week.
The Marvel makeup line is now available through Amazon. So you don’t even have to leave your house to get your hands on ’em! Additionally, with prices starting at just $19.99, you can show off your super strength without emptying your wallet.
Shop the full line here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get perfect beach waves while you sleep with this sweet tool
- ¡Ay, caramba! ‘The Simpsons’ skincare line is now on Amazon
- 7 weird face masks that make skincare more fun
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.