- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes 4 Weeks Ago
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca 4 Weeks Ago
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity 4 Weeks Ago
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Today 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Today 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Today 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Today 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Today 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Today 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Today 2:47 PM
- Facebook removing Instagram Story filters that mimic plastic surgery Today 2:16 PM
- Mom solves ‘ghost baby’ image mystery after viral post Today 1:23 PM
- Elon Musk tweeted ‘through space’ Today 1:16 PM
- Don’t want a Fitbit? These step tracker apps got you covered Today 12:51 PM
- Protesters sing ‘Baby Shark’ to soothe frightened toddler Today 12:47 PM
Everyone knows that Halloween shops sell out of budget-friendly villain and superhero costumes for adults first. It sucks, but there is a solution and it doesn’t require any DIY art skills–just order your costume online!!!
I know what you’re thinking–what if it doesn’t fit? Well, places like Amazon make returning your order easy–even if you don’t have Prime. Just tell Amazon you don’t want it and for what reason (too big, too small, just plain ugly, etc) and make sure to ship it back using the free return label within the allotted timeframe (which is usually up to two weeks depending on the seller). Once it’s been scanned at your drop-off location, Amazon will start the process of refunding you. See, not that scary!
Best adult Halloween costumes you can order online
Price: $33+ (regularly $52.99)
Price: $33.43+ (regularly $52.99)
Price: $21.45 (regularly $24.01)
Price: $70.98+ (regularly $78.99)
Price: $35.15 (regularly $38.66)
Price: $34.67 (regularly $39.49)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 24 Halloween costumes so weird all you can do is laugh
- The best products for Halloween makeup on a budget
- 15 Halloween costumes for pet owners with absolutely no chill
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.