- Ninja mocked for not knowing how to make a sandwich Wednesday 9:30 PM
- Marvel comics writer discusses misogyny in the industry Wednesday 9:09 PM
- TikTok conspiracy theorists think Juice WRLD is still alive Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules Wednesday 5:36 PM
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed Wednesday 5:31 PM
- Bloomberg razzed for accidentally making an Alexa Fleshlight Wednesday 5:29 PM
- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Wednesday 3:36 PM
- The 1975’s singer criticized for ‘Islamophobic’ rant Wednesday 3:22 PM
- Ready to dish out $52K for Apple’s new Mac Pro? Wednesday 3:03 PM
- N.K. Jemisin and Jamal Campbell discuss their new Green Lantern comic, ‘Far Sector’ Wednesday 3:00 PM
- YouTube says it will be harsher on creators with ‘patterns of harassing behavior’ Wednesday 1:15 PM
- Why one senator stopped a vote on net neutrality Wednesday 12:49 PM
- Man reportedly denied refugee status after officials fail to forward email Wednesday 12:09 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ star to lead Disney+ ‘Home Alone’ reboot Wednesday 12:08 PM
Everyone knows that Halloween shops sell out of budget-friendly villain and superhero costumes for adults first. It sucks, but there is a solution and it doesn’t require any DIY art skills–just order your costume online!!!
I know what you’re thinking–what if it doesn’t fit? Well, places like Amazon make returning your order easy–even if you don’t have Prime. Just tell Amazon you don’t want it and for what reason (too big, too small, just plain ugly, etc) and make sure to ship it back using the free return label within the allotted timeframe (which is usually up to two weeks depending on the seller). Once it’s been scanned at your drop-off location, Amazon will start the process of refunding you. See, not that scary!
Best adult Halloween costumes you can order online
Price: $33+ (regularly $52.99)
Price: $33.43+ (regularly $52.99)
Price: $21.45 (regularly $24.01)
Price: $70.98+ (regularly $78.99)
Price: $35.15 (regularly $38.66)
Price: $34.67 (regularly $39.49)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 24 Halloween costumes so weird all you can do is laugh
- The best products for Halloween makeup on a budget
- 15 Halloween costumes for pet owners with absolutely no chill
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.