- Ajit Pai is unhappy states are bucking his agency’s net neutrality repeal 2 Years Ago
- Paul Rudd’s appearance on ‘Hot Ones’ becomes an instantly iconic meme 2 Years Ago
- Network of fake news sites in Michigan appears to be right-wing propaganda effort Today 6:30 AM
- ‘BoJack Horseman’ hints at a brutal reckoning in its final season Today 5:30 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Slavia Praha in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Ajax in the Champions League Today 1:00 AM
- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
Wahoo! Star Scramble has never felt so literal until now.
Nintendo fans can appreciate these star earrings, a fashionable homage to the classic Super Mario icon. We can’t confirm, but we’re 98 percent certain that wearing them immediately evokes the theme song, which will probably be stuck in your head for the rest of the day. (Sorry, not sorry.)
In case you forgot this iconic tune, let’s revisit.
OK, now that we’ve gotten that out of our system, let’s get back to business.
At a little under an inch in diameter, these stud earrings are slightly larger than you might think. So they’re not quite conducive to running around castles, and popping bad guys with Bob-ombs and Koopa shells. But how could you hide a statement piece like this, anyway?
The officially licensed alloy earrings are $8 on Amazon. Buy them, wear them, and feel invincible.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 7 Nintendo Switch accessories you should invest in now
- Infuriate your friends IRL with the ‘Mario Kart’ RC racer
- This animated Pikachu plush is the cuddle buddy we all need
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.