- Fan uncovers ‘Westworld’ trailers hidden on fictional company’s website Sunday 8:18 PM
- This trending Twitter hashtag is a lot less sexy than you think Sunday 7:23 PM
- TikTok users share life-changing realizations they’ve had while in the shower Sunday 7:04 PM
- People are torn over viral TikTok of girl cleaning friend’s room Sunday 4:01 PM
- Did Pete Buttigieg seriously just rip-off a famous Obama speech? Sunday 2:50 PM
- The most dangerous TikTok challenges we’ve seen—so far Sunday 2:22 PM
- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review Sunday 1:44 PM
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids Sunday 1:08 PM
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Sunday 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Sunday 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Sunday 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
It’s a fact: Mario Kart destroys friendships and relationships. But this light-up LED bracelet may just repair the damage you’ve done.
The Mario Kart LED bangle features Mario, Peach, Yoshi, Luigi, and all your other favorite competitors. they’re on the most iconic track of the series, too: Rainbow Road. Designed with 15 LED lights, the Mario Kart bracelet will have you sparkling and shining with Star Power for up to eight hours on a single charge. The bracelet comes complete with a USB charging kit, so you can even recharge on the go.
The Mario Kart bangle can fit nearly any wrist, up to a width of seven inches. Additionally, the magnetic hinge makes for easy accessorizing and removal.
Available exclusively through ThinkGeek, the Mario Kart bracelet is on sale for $47.99 (regularly $79.99). Which is a cheap price to pay if you’ve ruined your relationship with one too many Blue Shells. So why not gift it to the one you’ve hurt the most?
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Super Mario UNO is the perfect $5 stocking stuffer
- This Super Mario Wreath powers up your life with holiday flair
- Make your own Super Mario art with this magnetic pixel kit
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.