- How to stream Bayern Munich vs. Belgrade Red Star in Champions League action 2 Years Ago
- HBO Max gains the streaming rights to ‘The Big Bang Theory’ 2 Years Ago
- Everyone hates this Russian rapper’s pro-Putin music video Today 10:34 AM
- Skull fire logs are here to make you look like a gleeful murderer Today 10:30 AM
- High school cheerleading team put on probation for waving Trump banner during a game Today 10:12 AM
- ‘Battlestar Galactica’ is getting a reboot from the creator of ‘Mr. Robot’ Today 9:17 AM
- Sean Spicer is already alleging judges are out to get him on DWTS Today 8:52 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Jupiter’s Legacy’ loses showrunner halfway through filming Today 7:36 AM
- ‘Disenchantment’ season 2 starts strong but falls into familiar trappings Today 7:00 AM
- Are Ben Shapiro fans organizing against his opponents on Twitter? Today 6:30 AM
- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
It’s a fact: Mario Kart destroys friendships and relationships. But this light-up LED bracelet may just repair the damage you’ve done.
The Mario Kart LED bangle features Mario, Peach, Yoshi, Luigi, and all your other favorite competitors. they’re on the most iconic track of the series, too: Rainbow Road. Designed with 15 LED lights, the Mario Kart bracelet will have you sparkling and shining with Star Power for up to eight hours on a single charge. The bracelet comes complete with a USB charging kit, so you can even recharge on the go.
The Mario Kart bangle can fit nearly any wrist, up to a width of seven inches. Additionally, the magnetic hinge makes for easy accessorizing and removal.
Available exclusively through ThinkGeek, the Mario Kart bracelet is on sale for $47.99 (regularly $79.99). Which is a cheap price to pay if you’ve ruined your relationship with one too many Blue Shells. So why not gift it to the one you’ve hurt the most?
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Super Mario UNO is the perfect $5 stocking stuffer
- This Super Mario Wreath powers up your life with holiday flair
- Make your own Super Mario art with this magnetic pixel kit
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.