- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Today 3:05 PM
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe Today 3:00 PM
- Far-right accused of impersonating antifa online to encourage violence at Richmond rally Today 1:59 PM
- Second Amendment protesters defend gun rights with truly terrible signs Today 12:52 PM
- David Lynch surprises fans by dropping Netflix short out of the blue Today 12:29 PM
- Poop-focused parody of Kent State Gun Girl sparks conservative ire Today 11:58 AM
- 6-year-old raises $250K for Australian bushfires by making clay koalas Today 11:31 AM
- What you need to know about Clearview AI and its facial recognition app Today 10:36 AM
- Apple TV+ gets its first SAG Award while Netflix and Amazon nab 2 each Today 10:07 AM
- Facebook apologizes for translating Chinese president’s name to ‘Mr. Sh*thole’ Today 9:45 AM
- New York Times endorses Klobarren for president Today 8:45 AM
- 6 gift cards that make for the most thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift ideas Today 8:16 AM
- Studio Ghibli films are coming to Netflix—but not for Americans Today 8:13 AM
- Brad Pitt clutching Jennifer Aniston’s hand sparks all the rumors Today 7:47 AM
- The man who sold shares of himself on the internet Today 7:00 AM
Thanks to a new update, the Nintendo Labo Toy-Con motorbike is now compatible with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Here’s everything you need to take full advantage of this new Mario Kart Labo crossover.
Inside this handy starter set, there’s enough cardboard and software to operate two RC cars, play the piano, fling a fishing rod, prop up a tiny home, and even operate your own makeshift motorbike. You’ll need the Toy-Con attachment to take full advantage of this glorious new update. But don’t fret, there’s plenty of fun to be had aside from a more immersive Mario Kart experience. Nintendo Labo is aimed at youngsters, but anyone with an imagination will be at home with Labo.
Price on Amazon: $70
Buy it here
The latest and greatest in the Mario Kart series is the perfect culmination of everything that makes kart racing addictive. Play with friends, or hop online and test your mettle against the world. It comes with all the DLC from the Wii U version, which means not only do you get to drive through Hyrule, but you get to do it as an Animal Crossing Villager, an Inkling, or even Link himself. Bet on heart-pumping action whether you’re using the Toy-Con attachment or not.
Price on Amazon: $55
Now, when you boot up Mario Kart 8, you can play using the Toy-Con motorbike attachment. It will be very much like the game that came with your Variety kit, only far more intense. Strap in, don’t get too ahead of yourself, and always mind the Blue Shells.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Catch monsters like Ash with ‘Pokemon Let’s Go’ and Poke Ball Plus
- ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’ is the most legendary crossover of all time
- What is Raspberry Pi? A DIY retro gaming console waiting to happen
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.