- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
- Review: The Joule is a pricey, sleek, easy-to-use entry into sous vide Saturday 8:00 AM
Thanks to a new update, the Nintendo Labo Toy-Con motorbike is now compatible with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Here’s everything you need to take full advantage of this new Mario Kart Labo crossover.
Inside this handy starter set, there’s enough cardboard and software to operate two RC cars, play the piano, fling a fishing rod, prop up a tiny home, and even operate your own makeshift motorbike. You’ll need the Toy-Con attachment to take full advantage of this glorious new update. But don’t fret, there’s plenty of fun to be had aside from a more immersive Mario Kart experience. Nintendo Labo is aimed at youngsters, but anyone with an imagination will be at home with Labo.
Price on Amazon: $70
Buy it here
The latest and greatest in the Mario Kart series is the perfect culmination of everything that makes kart racing addictive. Play with friends, or hop online and test your mettle against the world. It comes with all the DLC from the Wii U version, which means not only do you get to drive through Hyrule, but you get to do it as an Animal Crossing Villager, an Inkling, or even Link himself. Bet on heart-pumping action whether you’re using the Toy-Con attachment or not.
Price on Amazon: $55
Now, when you boot up Mario Kart 8, you can play using the Toy-Con motorbike attachment. It will be very much like the game that came with your Variety kit, only far more intense. Strap in, don’t get too ahead of yourself, and always mind the Blue Shells.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Catch monsters like Ash with ‘Pokemon Let’s Go’ and Poke Ball Plus
- ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’ is the most legendary crossover of all time
- What is Raspberry Pi? A DIY retro gaming console waiting to happen
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.